Prologue

Sooyeon's Pov

It was our 5 days of holiday and here I am, sitting beside Jimin Oppa and Seoyoon eonnie infront of our parents. Apparently, we only did this whenever we had an important conversation and I thought, this was one of it.

Appa: "Sooyeon-ah. Since both of your siblings already have their own work, you're our last chance for this.", he said sarcastically.

Me: " And what is it?", I asked .

Appa: "You're gonna married with my friend's son.", he explained without any expression on his face.

Me: "What????? But...but why? Why is have to be me?", I yelled right on his smooth face.

Appa: "Bc they need our help. Their company is getting down and they only have me", he said looking onto my eyes

Me: "But..... Why do you have to choose me?"

Appa:"Bc, the son of my friend have same age as you..", he explained in concern

Me: " Fine... Who's he and what's the company?", I said plainly.

Appa: " It is your teacher Kim Taehyung's nephew named Choi Yeonjun. The name of the company is Choi's Enterprise.

I nodded in agreement. Even though my face didn't show any expression, but my heart does. It felt like, it broke into millions of pieces that can't joined together again. That was when realization hit the sh#t out of me.

Me: "But how about Jungkook? It will hurt his feelings badly. You how we loves each others right? It's been 4 years since we date and we promised to married each other. I can't break that!!!!", I said in high pitch of tone.

Eomma: " *sigh* Sooyeon.. We can't do anything but to agree with it. We do know how much you both in love with each other but, we don't have a right to argue with it. it's bc our friend's company is in danger. I'm so sorry my daughter.", she explained in sad tone knowing that I might broke into tears.

I didn't replied what she said and directly went to my room. I cried on my pillow while hugging my lion plushie. I was crying out loud when Seoyoon eonnie and Jimin Oppa entered my room.

They asked me whether I'm okay or not. I just nodded and hugged the both of them. Jimin Oppa hugged me from the back or more like backhugged me while eonnie hugged from the front.

I knew how worried they were whenever I had a problem. The reason why they didn't get married yet is because they were too busy taking care of me. They were more like an overprotecting siblings since I was the youngers. One day when they were arranged in a marriage, they refused and explained politely that they had to protect me until I get married. 'How cute.... I love them so much'.

Jimin's Pov.

I felt Sooyeon's body getting heavy. I pulled her toward me and saw sleeping peacefully. I was glad that she could slept. She was so adorable when she slept. Ofc, looked at the brother though. I signalled Seoyoon noona to get out of here bc she woke up.

Me: "Sleep well. Yoie. Sweet dream. I'll take over every thing bfore u wake up. We both love you with all of our heart.", I whispered softly preventing her from waking up and slowly went to the door and closed it behind me.

Author-nim: Yoie is your nickname ok

Yo!!!! Guys do u enjoy it.. Hope u does. Don't forget to vote and comment😘 and sorry for grammar error😬