11) Meet again?!?!?

3 years later,

Jimin's pov.

I was in my office, busily doing my works that my manager told me to do when I heard some knocks on my office door. I commanded her to come in which she did.

Me: "What do you need miss?", I asked without glancing at her bc I knew who she was bc she had been bothering me for this past 3 months already which I hated it.

???: "I want my Yeonjun back!!!", she told me like she was a crowned queen who wants her husband back.

Me: "Miss, haven't I told you that Yeonjun already happy with his wife right now. It's been 3 years since they married already and u came here few months ago and begged me to give him back. Miss, I think should stop this stupid action of yours. He already have his own family. He already had 2 freaking children Miss, don't u get it!!!", I said furiously.

???: " I don't care Jimin-ssi!! Just because of the stupid engagement, you guys have to obey it completely. He's mine before your stupid little sister hijacked him from me", she talked back and slammed her bare hand on my table.

Me: "And who are you to describe my sister as a hijackers. Miss please watch your mouth before I make you cry. And for your information she's not a hijacker", I warned in serious tone.

How dare she called my sister as a hijacker when she also was suffering in the past. It had been 3 months she begged me to give Yeonjun back to her. Am I her slave that she could commanded anytime? Oh sorry girl, I'm Park Jimin and no one could control my life excluding my parents and sisters.

With that, anger build up in my mind and I stood up from my seat and looked deeply into her eyes, giving her the darkest glare I'd ever did.

Me: "Miss, I would like you to go out of my office before I call the security to do so. You really need to get out of his happy life", I said madly.

???: "Okay, I'm going out but one more thing you should have in mind. If this what you want, in the future you'll regret this Jimin-ssi. I'll make your sister suffering before you notice. I'll take whats mine soon", she glared and went out my office.

I bet this is not a simple warning bc I know how she is. She'll get what ever she want in different types of way.

•••

???'s Pov.

"Don't worry Park Jimin. I'll make sure she'll experience the most worst pain she had ever feel in her love life story, worser than I felt in the past."

"You'll regret what you do to me" Sooyeon-ssi. I'll make sure you lost everyone that you love, including Yeonjun and Jungkook.

Hi hi hi,readers I come back with alot of updates don't worry about the grammar, once I finished this,
I'll re-edit it for sure.

And I apologize for this short updates bc you know, I don't had any ideas.
If u had an incredible fantastic Idea for me to write, just PM me and I'll do it for you.
안녕해유.👋