13) Yeonjun's Mistress

Sooyeon's Pov

"How dare you? Why did you do that? Am I not enough for you Yeonjun?", I scolded him early in the morning.

"No you're not enough"

"Honestly, where's the Yeonjun I loved before go. Where's the Yeonjun that fix my broken heart after Jungkook's death!!", I yelled im frustration

"THAT YEONJUN IS DEAD OKAY! HE'S DIE ALONG WITH YOUR JUNGKOOK", he spatted right on my face.

I was so shocked. Not because of his word, but shocked on the fact that he yelled on me. He never did that before and this is.....new for me.

"W-what?", I stuttered.

"Listen Sooyeon-ah. Actually, all the words that I'd told you before is fake. All of them. I did that for Jungkook. It was his request. I also shocked on what he requested me. He said he want to see you happy without crying before his last breath due to lung cancer that he had. So don't expect much from me. I don't love you and I'll never will.", he confessed truthfully which scattered my heart into millions of pieces.

"But what about Seojoon and Seojin?"

"I did that because I have to. It was part of the engagement paper. And don't considered yourself as my first time. I already did it with Yeji before I did you"

My eyes widened, I felt sharp pain stabbed my heart badly which left a big hole on it.

"I thought, I know a guy named Yeonjun very well. I thought he loved me sincerely. I thought he could replaced my lovers place but I was wrong. He's a stinky brat, an idiot who stole someone's virginity and left them behind. I, Park Sooyeon, exclaim Choi Yeonjun as the most bitches brat I've ever married", with that I slammed the door behind me. I opened my children's bedroom and packed their stuff as well as mine quietly.

I woke the twins up and commanded them to get inside the car as quick as they could while carried our things

I drove my car to my brother's house. I cried as quite as I could to prevent my twins to be worry even though I knew that they won't budge to ask because I tought them not to mind the eldest's stuff.

As we arrived, I commanded the twins to get inside before me. They nodded and walked toward the main door. I saw Jimin opened the door as I carried the luggages with me.

"Annyeong Oppa! Sorry for disturbing your free time but, can my twins and I stay here for a months?"

"Oh sure. But why?"

"I'll explain later!"

He offered to help me to carry the luggages and I gave him the twin's since I want the two of them slept with him while I slept in the guest room.

He carried the twin's luggage into his room and asked them to take a shower since it was still early. While the twins were showering, I explained everything to Jimin and he was as furious as I am. I could see that by the way he clenched his fist into a ball and I could see his nerve occurring from time to time but I calmed him down before he could kill that bitch with his powerful punches.

After I told him the truth, he decided asked me whether he could brought the twins to the Lotte World with him so that it could distracted them from the previous scene at home. I nodded my head and told him to go faster before the twins finished showering.

___________________________________

By the moment Jimin oppa left the house, I got a call from Felix. I accepted the call and greeted him immediately.

"Yeobosoyo! Sooyeon-ah. How r you mate? You free today?"

"Oh hi Felix. I'm good. And yup, I'm totally free today. Why?"

"Oh nothing. I just want to ask you if you would like meet up at the Han River. So.... you wanna come?"

"Oh sure. I haven't been there for the rest of my life since I had been married to that bitch!"

"Oh okay. Hey wait what? Bitch!?!?"

"I'll explain later!"

"Okay. G'bye mate!"

"Good bye"

What you do think would happen in the future? Oh btw, I'm going to change the title of the book and after I finish this book, I'll make the sequel but, about someone else except, the main character is still Sooyeon ok 👌