16) Close the chapter between us

Sooyeon's Pov

It had been a few years since I married Felix. We had our first new born baby a week after named Felicia. She got along with her step twins so fast and now they grew into a handsome guy and pretty girls. Some times I started to wonder if Seojin and his sister Felicia have his own girlfriend and boy friend already. They now were old enough to have partner to make their life feel so shining like Seojoon.

Apparently, Seojoon was dating her psycho boyfriend few months ago. He is Yeonjun's and Yeji's foster son. They decided to make him as their foster child because they found out that the real parents of that kid thrown him out of the house which turned him into psycho. My friendship with Yeonjun and Yeji started to repair itself when we found their foster-psycho son when he was trying to suicide.

And thankfully, Seojoon was also there. She comforted him and date him aftet because he was so in love with my daughter and said that he won't do anything stupid as long as she loves him the way he loves him. His name is Yeontan.

I'm so proud of her that I could cry when I saw her comforting her boyfriend when he cried. Yeji and I agreed that we should arranged them into marriage and since Felix and my company's are the top company, we decided to collaborate with Yeonjun's own company.

Our company become more and more successful. And today was my daughter Seojoon's wedding. Hell yeah, I'm going to become a grandmother in a few months. Yes, Seojoon was pregnant and it had been 2 months. She got pregnant right after she had her diploma graduation. Yeontan once said to us if he could made a surprise for her and it turned out she got pregnant.

That kid.... If he wasn't a psychopath I would have killed him already.

_____________________________________

After exchanging vows, they kissed and everybody cheered. The wedding ceremony was great. The groom and thw bride was dancing together. Omg, you have to see my daughter. She looks so angelic under the moonlight, with white silky dress and those beautiful eyes, she's really pretty.

Well, you can't relate though since her parents have a great visual. Of course at first, Seojoon didn't want to consider Yeonjun as her dad but then, she had to accept the fact that my love for Felix was nothing to compared my love to him and his love to Yeji was nothing to compared as well.

At first, I thought I would only have a difficult life. First, Jungkook. Then, Yeonjun and ended up with Felix. Some of the women who I invited called me a slut until Felix came after my crying figure just to defend me. And you know what he said..... It's indescribable.

'Don't you dare to say that'
to my woman. She had gone through a tough life and you happily called her a slut? Do you know what's the real slut is? A slut a woman who fuck a guy without any hesitation. They have sex with random people who they barely know and you dare to say my wife a slut. Please think twice ladies. My wife is a pretty, obedient and respectful woman. And I would  appreciate if you guys leave this place.

It was all that he said to those women and I was so glad that I had him as my husband. Even if he was my second husband, I would always considered him as my first since he treated me the way I deserved it.

I loved you Jungkook, thanks for everything.

Yeonjun, thanks for making me feel Jungkook's present when he died that day. And thank you for giving the twins to me.

Felix, I loves you. You'll always be someone who I can relay on when I'm having a difficult life and thanks for giving Felicia to me. You're the one and only for me because you are the cause of my true euphoria.

______________________________________

The end~