12) Let's do it together

Felix Pov,

I was preparing super extraordinary present for Sooyeon's daughter when I heard Hyunjin hyung called. I quickly search for him in his room.

He was holding a pink box with a cute pinky stationery in it. Probably for Seojoon. He was struggled to close the box because of due to too much things in it. I slightly laughed at the sight and help him to close the box.

_______

At Sooyeon's House

When we arrived, Hyunjin hyung and I immediately went to their main door and knocked severally. Without waiting for a minutes, the door was opened by Seojoon.

"Annyeong, Seojoon-ah!"

"Annyeong Felix and Hyunjin oppa!", she replied softly while smiling widely.

"Oppa, please come in. I've been waiting for you"

"Oh sure my little angel"

I went inside following Seojoon to the main room - her private room which was made for her to play at. When Hyunjin hyung and I came in, we were greeted by a nice view of her private room.

Everything was coloured with purple, butterflies that made of plastic was hanging on top of the roof, the stationary that we use to eat such as spoon was designed in princess style.

I put Seojoon's gift on the butterfly's wing table and turned to see Sooyeon. My ex-crush.

Actually, I'd been crushing on her since elementary school. I liked the way she fought our senior when she was bullied. Our senior was calling her 'Nerd' and without any patience, she threw a lots of badwords which made the whole schoolmate stared at her in disbelief.

Well, there was no one would dare to fight back at seniors except for her. Which made me fell for her hard.

Even now, I still have a feelings toward her which hurt me so much seeing her having a daughter with someone who isn't me.

__________________________________

Sooyeon's POV,

I heard Seojoon yelled Felix's named which made me turned around to see my old best guy friends who was already had their eyes on me. I smiled and went toward them, greeted them with the smile that I would gave to them ever since we were in the elementary school.

I friendly hugged Felix and Hyunjin and commanded them to take a seat beside my husband, Yeonjun.

I offered them to eat kimbap with him but they said they were fine so, I just went to help Seojoon with her princess dress.

I called out Seojin's name and he came almost immediately.

"Seojin-ah. Help your sister's friend to wear their costumes and make sure to make them happy okay."

"Nae eomma.", then he ran toward Seojoon's friend and help them dressed up like real princess and prince.

I looked at my daughter who were wearing her heels and smiled.

"Eomma, do I look pretty?", she asked.

"Ofc my princess. You're pretty!", I smiled widely.

I felt myself tearing up a bit. My princess, grown up into a lovely young lady who always tried to make her parents proud of her.

Honestly, I never thought that I would had such a pretty daughter and an attractive son like Seojoon and Seojin. The both of them were identical twins but, the date of their birthday was so far. Seojoon is 5 September which is today while Seojin is 15 September.

Seojin's birthday was the same as Felix's. Well, of course I remembered his birthday since he was my best guy friend back then. And by the way, did I mention that the both of them had a freckles. Felix's freckles is on his cheek below his eyes while my son is on his hand.

Even though Yeonjun and I did not have any, but please never expect that Seojin is Felix's son because I HADN'T met him in 2 Years.

Without waiting any longer, we started the birthday party. Seojoon made a wishes just before she blew her 6-years-old candle. Everybody cheered for her and each of her friends gave her a cute-friendly hug.

_______________________________

After the party ended, all of Seojoon's friend went home except for Felix and Hyunjin. They stayed a bit to help me cleaned up the house. Yeonjun? Oh please don't mention him. I know he's my husband but, could you except a husband to have another woman in his heart? Of course no right!?.

That was what I thought too but, by seeing my husband texting with his old girl of him, leaving his wife cleaning the house alone was unacceptable. I was so mad at him. He'd been like that ever since Seojoon's birth.

He'd changed into a cheater. Well, even though this marriage is an engagement still, it was so unfair. I didn't know what had happened to my old Yeonjun to be like this. I was hurting inside, but I never showed him any affection, afraid he might threatened me.

I was lost in thought when I realised I accidently stomPED on Hyunjin's leg harshly.

"Ouch!!", he screamed in pain.

"Oh my gosh, mianhabnida. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry, Hyunjin-ah!", I apologized.

"It's okay. It's just an accident."

I felt relief that Hyunjin didn't get angry at me beside, he gave me his usual-attractive smile which made me returned it with an apologetic smile.

A few minutes goes by and, Hyunjin and Felix went back home. Felix hugged my twins sincerely and gave me his heart warming smile which made me flustered slightly.

'How I wish you're the who replace Jungkook's place in my heart, Felix. Isn't it would be better if it's Felix rather than Yeonjun, Jungkook-ah. I miss you Jungkook-ah. I hope you sleep peacefully up there and I hope to meet to you in heaven if I could", I whispered with tears flowing on my cheeks

Hey, hey, hey
I see that I'm Icy.
Well, hey guys I miss you all very much. It's been a long while since I publish my story. Hope you enjoy this Chapter😋