8) Goodbye Kiss(?)

Sooyeon's pov

Seoyoon and I was helping Yeji to prepare her wedding dress to make her more beautiful. And now, here she was, wearing a white wedding gown with white tulip flower in the hand, staring on her own reflection on the mirror.

I could say that she was so nervous bc her hand was trembling so bad. Seoyoon noticed it too and signaled me to do something. So, I went closer to her and held her hand. She startled with my action and looked at me directly.

Me:" 괜찮아 예지-야 (It's ok Yeji-ah). Don't think too much about this. Your wedding is going to be perfect.", I advised.

Yji:"It's not that but, How do I know that I'm doing the right thing? Jungkook is your boyfriend while Yeonjun is my boyfriend. The both of them will absolutely--

Me:" Shhhh. Look Yeji. It doesn't matter who you are or who I am. True Love one happen once in our life and we can't lose this chance. It's time to start a new life. With Jungkook.", I cut her word and replace her negative thoughts with my intellegent knowledge about love that I had.

Yji:"You sure about that... I mean, you don't hate me for marrying your boyfriend?", she asked with worried plastered on her face..

Me:" *chuckled* why would I hate you when I did the same thing?"

Yji:" Oh yeah. You're right *giggled*"

Me: "How about you? Did you hate me when I married Yeonjun back then?"

Yji: "Ermm sort off, hehehehe"

Me: "Hahahahahaha. Ok ok. Now let's go to the aisle!"

Yji: "Ok. *Inhale* *Exhale*. 가자 (Let's go)

<Time Skip to the end of what>
Priest would said

Priest: " You may kiss the bride"

Then, Jungkook pulled Yeji into their kiss. I was claping my hand and cheering for them. I even burst into tears due to how happy I am for them. Yeonjun in other hand didn't even looked at them bc he was broken to see his girlfriend married with mine.

During the wedding party, I was sitting on my table with my name on it with Yeonjun, Jungkook and Yeji. I took a glimpse of Yeonjun to look what he was doing. When I looked at him, he just staring on his lap and lower his head. I felt so guilty for him so, I held his hand while looking at happy married couple in front of us.

Not so long later, I felt my hand was squeezed and I looked at Yeonjun certainly. I looked at him with 'What-happened-look'. He just looked at me without saying a things and looked at Yeji.

Jungkook and Yeji was happily chitchatting with each other when suddenly, Yeonjun stood up releasing my hand and took Yeji's instead. He excused himself to talked something private with Yeji. We agreed and let them be.

When they left, Jungkook and I was staring on each other. It was so silent when I decided to break it up.

Me: "How is it feel to have married? Fun?"

Jk: " Sort off. I bet it's going to be really hard for me now bc, you know. Huh... Husband responsibility.", he whined

Me: " *chuckled* yeah, I know. Yeonjun also whining about that before", I chuckled seeing his reaction while whining. He still a baby inside but manly outside just like how he was when he used to whine at me bc I didn't bought him a Vanilla Ice cream.

We were enjoying our funny conversation when Yeonjun and Yeji came back together. Holding hands.
I felt a bit jealous when I saw them holding hands. It kind of hurt seeing them like that I mean..... Uuuhh. I don't know why but, it felt like my heart was being scratched into pieces.

Then, I was startled when Jungkook held my hand. I looked at him. He had a sweet smile on his face as he used to. I replied his smile with smiling back. How I wish this guy was my husband, how I wish he was the one who can took responsible of me, the one who give me a children in the future.

Jk: " Yoie-ah. You ok?", he asked made me came back to reality.

Me:" Oh yeah. Ofc I am. Btw, congratulation on your wedding Jungkook-ah. All the best for you, Kookie.", I congrats him.

Jk:" Arrasseo. You too, Yoie-ah"

Me:"네 (sure).", with that I let his hand go while I stood up to get ready for going home. I saw Yeonjun let Yeji's go as well and bid her a goodbye.

I was about to walk when all of a sudden, my body was turned to face Jungkook and then

He kissed me. I was surprised by his sudden action and he attent to notice it.

Jk:"It's a goodbye kiss since we're not going to meet for years. So 안녕 (bye)", he said

Me:" Oh ok. *smiled* 안녕.", I bid him a goodbye and directly went outside to the car.

Before we get into the car, I touched my lips with smile of happiness plastered on my face. I was happy bc at least I could feel his lips for the last time but broken at the same time knowing they would moved to Busan tomorrow. I wished he'll be happy with his wife.

Sup guys. You happy with those updates. I hope you are. This chapter is short bc I was so lazy right know. I know I'm a worst author but at least I update this book.

I was so tired and lazy bc you know, I have to study for my mid year exam so, got a go. Wait for the next chapter baby Young Ones💙💛 and Armys💜