6) Comeback💜

<3 Days Later>

Sooyeon's Pov

I was preparing breakfast for Yeonjun when I somehow missed my eonnie and oppa. I basically live in my own house that our parents bought for us before our wedding. It felt so different without Seoyoon and Jimin around.

It felt like, the atmosphere all felt free without their naggings. I kind of missed their presents bc, whenever I cooked, they were probably nagged me bc of that and commanded me to follow their instruction instead.

The thought about them made me realized that I was giggling on my own like a crazy girl who laughed after watching Comedian Night Live.
But I'm used to it bc it had been 2 days this thing happened.

All of a sudden, I felt a pair of hands hugging my waist and a head rested on my bare left shoulder. I jumped in shocked and looked who the hell was doing that to me and it was one and only Yeonjun, still with his white pajama.

He looked at me and smiled widely. I looked at him and smiled back in returned before I turned to the frying pan again. I was making a blueberry pancake a.k.a his favourite. I knew he liked it bc his mother told me. His mother asked me to cook this meal  for him so he had an energy to go for a work everyday.

I was too focused on cooking when he spoke up:

Yj:"Sooyeon-ah, are you cooking blueberry pancake?", he asked.

I decided to tease him with answering that it was melon pancake flavour. He pouted while looking at me with a puppy eyes and said:

Yj: "Why not blueberry?", he pouted.

Me: "Bc melon is my favourite", I lied. Factually, blueberry is also my favourite, hehehehehe.

Yj: "But what about me? You have to think about ur husband first and you exactly know that right?", he said while pouting.

I chuckled at his statement. Sometimes, he sounded like a crybaby whenever he wanted to have something that he couldn't get.
'Ouuuh, so cute. No wonder Yeji fell for him', I thought.

Me: "Hahahaha, ok ok. Stop being a cry baby would you!", I said.

Yj:"No I'm not", he denied.

Me: "Stop denying it. I know you're sad bc I said that I don't make a blueberry but, I was just teasing ok. I actually make blueberry pancake. Sorry, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ," I explained while putting the pancakes in two plain plates holding my laughter.

Yj:" Oooo, Jinjja. Gomawo jagi", he said in excited and kissed my left cheek. Hey wait a minute, did he just Kissed my cheek. Oh omg, wtf.

I shocked on the sudden action and froze on my spot. I looked at him in disbelief and he noticed it.

Yj:" What? A married couple should do that right?", he said without any expression and immediately went to the dining table, acted like nothing happened.

I just shrugged it off and went to the dining table with two small plates on both of my hands with full of blueberry pancakes on it. I put Yeonjun's plate in front of him while I put mine on the other side. I sat in front of him and ate my pancakes immediately.

While eating, Yeonjun asked me to get him some orange juice and I did what he told. We were eating deliciously when we heard several knocked on the front door. I said to Yeonjun that I'll opened the door so, I went to the front door and opened it.

Once I opened the door, I was surprised looking at the face that I missed the most. The face that could made my heart beat for him, the face that could soften my heart from stone into cotton, the face that made me learned how beautiful was to fall in love is.....

Me:"Jungkook!", I yelled in enjoyment.

That's all for today, I hope you enjoy
the story and please, pretty please,
Vote my book if you like ok.
Happy Reading💜💙💛

••