7) Jungkook's request

Jungkook's Pov

Once I arrived at Sooyeon's house, I knocked on the door several times. After a few seconds, the door was opened and revealed my one and only love in this world. The girl who drove me crazy everytime I near her that I hope she was my wife in the future but, I can't. She already married with other guy that I wished it was me.

After seeing my face, she yelled in excitement and hugged me certainly. I hugged her back while holding my tears from falling. Her embrace was warm as usually. The warmth that I missed the most after this 2 weeks. I missed her, I really do. I wanted to kiss her and won't let her go but I can't, now it was impossible bc I...... I.....

I was engaged to someone who her known as her best friend since she was in kindergarden........

Yeji..........

<Author-nim: In this story, Yeji is your best friend ok. Don't mess it up>

After we spread each other, she instantly told me to go inside and I did. She asked me did I had my breakfast and I said no. She chuckled and said that I could joined Yeonjun and her to eat breakfast. At first, I refused but she begged me using her super cute puppy eyes. I couldn't resist those eyes and automatically agreed with her. She really knew my weakness very well....

Sooyeon's Pov

While finishing our breakfast, I told Jungkook to put the plate on the sink so  I could washed it but he refuse and said that he'll help me with those plate. I nodded in respond and let him help me.

I felt so happy that he visited our house or should I say, mansion. It was impossible to call this as a house bc, this house was too fancy. There was a swimming pool outside, there was a walking closet at out bedroom, the television was auto which means whenever we say 'On', it turned on and whenever we say 'Off', it went off instantly.
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

After finished cleaning the plates, Jungkook and I went to the living room. We saw Yeonjun already sat on his seat while watching a movie. He used Netflix to watch Captain Marvel. I suggested Jungkook to watch together with Yeonjun and he agreed while I get some jelly beans that put in the bowl and mango juice in the refrigerator.

After I grabbed those things, I went to the living room. But when I arrived, I heard Yeonjun and Jungkook said something that I couldn't heard and I just shrugged it off.

I sat in between Yeonjun and Jungkook while put a bowl of jelly beans on my lap and ate it immediately.

While watching the movie, I felt Yeonjun slide his right arm on my waist, pulled me closer to him. Jungkook in other hand holds my right hand and interwined them. Ok, this is weird. What in the world were they doing???. This is seriously unexpected but I decided to shrugged it off.

Before the movie ended, Jungkook got a call from his mother and quickly apologise to us that he had to go. I said to him it was okay and let him went home.

Once he went out, I felt Yeonjun's arm pulling me even closer to him while the other grabbed the bowl of jelly bean to put it on the small plain table infront of us. Then, he sat back down while putting his head on my bare shoulder.

I don't know why I felt this weird feeling on my stomach. It felt like, there was a lot butterflies who wanted to fly all over my body.

'Wait a minute...... No.... Oh no... This is wrong... This is totally wrong.. No I'm not gonna fall for him. It's called cheating and No... I would never cheat on Jungkook.' I thought.

I didn't knew what am I suppose to do right now so, I just watched the movie until the end. I watched the movie peacefully when suddenly, Yeonjun's free hand(left) caressing my belly. I looked at his face on my shoulder and he looked at me as well. He smiled at me the way he never did before. This smile made my heart stopped. The smile was so cute and sweet like a cotton candy.

Me:"Uuh Yeonjun-ah. W-What are you d-doing?", why the heck am I stuttering...

Yj:"Nothing. I just wanted to caress this belly of yours. It's just that, I'm imagining that you're carrying our baby in you," he looked at me, smile sweetly like a caramel candy.

Me:"Oh ok.", I said shortly while hiding my smile.

We were not even in love with each other but, he already acted like a normal husband. I'm glad he did unlike the other engaged married.

Yj:"Do you wanna know something?", he asked.

Me:"Know what?"

Yj:" I actually felt so jealous while ago went you and Jungkook being so sweet toward each other"

Me:" Why?", I asked curiously while chuckled.

Yj:"Bc you're my wife and I'm the only one who could do that to you", he said.

I froze on my spot looking at him, surprise with his straight forwardness. I looked at him straightly looking at his beautiful shining eyes.

Yj:" I know you wouldn't understand but, just let it be ok", he request.

Me:" Ok"

Yj:"Btw, before Jungkook go home, he want me give you this", he gave me two envelopes that I'm sure it from Jungkook.

I opened the first one. I shocked looking on what I saw. It was wedding invitation of

Jungkook and Yeji...

I looked at Yeonjun but, he had a nothing to express on his face. It was like, he knew everything before me. I don't know why he didn't felt hurt when he knew that his girlfriend will married with my boyfriend. Maybe, he just shrugged it off bc he knew this from the start. Maybe, he felt guilty on Yeji bc he was doin' the same thing to her but ignored it.

After the first one, I opened the last one and it was a letter from Jungkook that made me so shocked. The letter that made my heart shattered into millions of pieces.

{Insert BTS Butterfly / Hold me tight}
  Song

Letter:

From: Kookie
To: Yoie

Dear Sooyeon,

I'm sorry bc I told you this in last minutes but, I just wanted to tell you that, I'm getting married to Yeji. My parents arrange this marriage since
I was 8 years old and
They planned this when I was young already and I knew it from the start.

Sorry bc I didn't told you earlier but, I
couldn't help. I can't bear to see you broke into tears. I hate that and you know that right? But gladly, you married Yeonjun. It make me somehow relieve but broken at the same time.

I'm so sorry, I really do. Please forgive me. I begg you. And during my wedding ceremony, could you please come over. Bc it will be the last time I could see you since Yeji and I will moved from Seoul to Busan. And also, don't worry about Yeonjun get mad bc, he already know it since he date Yeji.

I hope you understand and please forgive me. Always remember that I love you. Never forget about our happy moment babe. I love you and I always do. Even in the end I'll fall for Yeji, you'll always be the one and only girl who make me learn the real meaning of love.

I love you so much Yoie...
Always remember that even when I died.

Sincerely,

Jungkookie.

Hye guys, how's the story? Does it sounds Great? I hope so bc if you vote more, I'll keep writing this story until the end but if it's not, I probably going to delete this and never complete this ever. So please Vote my book if you like them💙💛