chapter three

Snape grumbled as he let out his last class. It's been a stressful week and he hadn't had the time to even have time to rest without constant headaches and his body getting heavy. Even after he and Draco accidentally dueled! How? Well, it went like this.

Flashback

Snape was teaching when he heard Draco's yelling and spells being cast. Snape growled and got away from his class and went into the hallway. Ron was on the ground with Draco looking over him. Snape pulled out his wand. "EX-"

"FLIPENDO!" Draco snarled. Snape hit a wall and growled. Draco had an, 'What the hell have i done' expression. Snape grumbled. "I expected more from you, Draco. EXPELLIARMUS!" Out of spite, Draco picked his wand back up. " CONFUNDUS!"

"PROTEGO!" Snape snarled, sending the confusion Pell right back to Draco. "The hell??" Draco asked confused as all hell. Snape sighed. "50 points from Slytherin."

End of flashback

Snape was in his dorm grading stuff and getting his lessons ready. He felt silver hop onto his lap and slightly began to knead. Thankfully, Snape had cut Silver's claws so when the cat was kneading on his legs, back, or chest, rarely his stomach, it wouldn't really hurt him. Silver purred and brushed herself against Snape's arm, wanting to be pet. Snape slightly smiled as he took a break from the papers and payed attention to his precious kitty. "You're a cute attention stealer, you know that Silver?" Snape muttered as silver slightly began to chew on snapes hand. Snape chuckled. (The fucking strays at my house fucking bite my thumb when I pet them and it's annoying as fuck!) Silver purred and curled up on snapes lap and slept. Snape continued with his work until he felt two arms wrap around him. "Hi Snevy. What 'cha doing?"

"Papers and trying not to wake my cat up.." Snape muttered softly. He really didn't want the fuzz ball of a cat to leave. James rolled his eyes and rested his chin on Snapes shoulder and watching him work. Snape sighed. "What do you want James?"

"Nothing~"

"Potter. What do you want?" To be honest, James wanted to cuddle and spend time with Snape and he was jealous of the cat on snapes thighs. They weren't major lovers but, still lovers after James kissed Snape and begged for forgiveness, which Snape did forgive James. "I want a kiss Snevy"

"Stop calling me that, Potter."

"Ok Sev.. but can I still have my kiss..?" James pouted. Snape sighed and kissed James on the cheek. "There. Now shut up and let me work." Snape grumbled. James purred and looked over Snape, pulled back his head a bit so he was looking at him, and kissed him. Snape blushed a light crimson. James chuckled and nuzzled Snape a bit and sat on the bed. Snape sighed and went back to his papers. Silver purred as Snape gently messed with her paws. James was getting more jealous of the damn cat. "Sev. Why don't you take a break from the papers?"

"I can't James, weither you like it or not. Its my job besides protecting my students from any danger. And that job keeps me as stable as I am. So, you need to respect that Potter." Snape mumbled. James sighed and went into the kitchen to grab a snack. Snape set down silver and stretched his arms. He had two papers left to grade then he'll be done for the rest of the night. "sev, you keep tiring yourself. It's nearly black under your damn eyes and I could tell that your begging to sleep but unable too. Severus if you don't sleep, you could have the chance to die from exhaustion."

"I haven't slept in a damn week, it's fine.."

"Severus Snape! Listen to me god damnit! GET SOME SLEEP!"

"I WILL WHEN IM DONE!"

"SO HELP ME, I WILL CARRY YOU INTO THE BED AND MAKE YOU SLEEP!!"

"YOU DO THAT AND I WILL-" Snape was cut off by James picking Snape up bridal style and tying him to the bed. "GOD DAMNIT POTTER!! UNTIE ME YOU FUCKER!!!"

"I WILL WHEN YOU SLEEP!"

"IM NOT GOING TO SLEEP!"

"THEN I'LL MAKE YOU!"

"Wait.. what!?" Snape squeaked.

On Saturday morning, James woke up. 'i can't fucking believe I FUCKED SEV!!' James internally screamed. He quickly changed and tried to wake up Snape. "Sev, get up."

"Fuck off Potter..."

"Why do you hate me now?"

"I don't hate you at- ow.." Snape hissed after sitting up. His everything hurt, he had purple and blue spots around his neck, bit marks on his shoulders back and neck along with stains of tears on his cheeks. "Sorry Sev. Just, be careful.."

"No fucking shit Sherlock! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FUCK ME THAT HARD!!"

"But you sounded like you were enjoying it~"

"When I'm able to fucking stand I'm gonna hunt you the fuck down.." Snape snarled. James chuckled. Snape sighed and laid back down. He felt something fuzzy against his chest and smiled. He cuddled with silver, leaving James very jealous. "Also, since when did you have a hair pulling and biting kink?" James chuckled. He was once again, hit by a fucking hard covered book. A. HARD. COVERED. BOOK! 'HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KEEP GETTING THESE DAMN BOOKS!?' James thought. Snape chuckled and fell back asleep. James scoffed and rolled his eyes then cuddled with Snape and Silver, taking a small nap.