chapter six (SMUT!!)

Once again babe. Fight me. I'M doung this shadowside666

James and Severus were tired. It was Tuesday and 7 in the morning. Sev hadn't had any alcohol and tried to forget it. James, on the other hand, was slightly horny. Snape was at his desk working on papers and eating some food, making sure not to get anything on the papers. James went up behind Severus and began to kiss his neck. Snape dropped what he was eat and shuddered a bit. "James... What are you-"

"Shut up." James muttered as he continued to kiss Snapes neck. A small hic was heard when James kissed a spot under Snapes jaw. (Oh god i haven't written smut in so long. This is gonna be so fucking horrible XD) Sev's face was a deep shade of pink and red. James couldn't help himself from continuing. Snape's breathing were turned into tiny hums. James grabbed the teacher and threw him on the be and instantly straddled him. "what the fuck pott-"

"Shush. You owe me."

"How the fuck do I owe you?!"

"1) you turn me on 2) you've been busy with random shit and your work."

Ok, here comes the shitty smut!!

James threw off Sev's shirt to hear him instantly squeak. James, being the cunt he is, pinned Snapes hands above his head and grabbed Sev's shirt to use it as something to keep his hands tied to the headboard of the bed. The Raven haired male began to struggle. "James what the fu-"

"I said shut up. I promise to be gentle if you stay quiet." James growled. Sev began to internally screech. The other started to kiss down Snapes chest and smirked hearing a sharp inhale as he got to the hem of his jeans. "Hm. I wonder what that was for..~" he teased, palming Sev gently. Snape let out a small whine as he slightly bucked his hips. James chuckled. "Be patient and wait Sevy~ otherwise i'm gonna end up doing something you and I will regret." James chuckled. 'great. I'm about to be fucked by my... Friend? Enemy? Boyfriend? Idfk.' Severus thought. A sudden moan ruptured the air as James licked Sev's clothes member.

James chuckled and tugged down the struggling man's sweatpants. "James fuckin Potter! Explain wtf you think your doing!" Sev snarled. "Easy. I'm about to fuck you until you can do nothing but whisper." James chuckled.

I'll finish it another day