Chapter 7

Ty to Kittenl20 for this chapter idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Severus was sitting in his classroom watching as his students took their quizzes. Sev himself was drinking some alcohol from the flask he keeps. He saw Hermione stand up and give Snape her finished test then sat down. His head hurt, he was exhausted, and not to mention the fact he was kinda of sick. Any loud sound would make his head hurt even more. That's why they were taking tests then let the students do anything that wouldn't make alot of noise. Just then, a loud thud was heard through the hall. Snape sighed and went into the hallway. James was there, getting up. "HEYA DORK!" James said. Snape Whinced. "Keep it down james. What do you want..?"

"Meet me at the lake in the forbidden forest once classes are done."

"Fine." Sev muttered. James kissed his forehead before running off. Snape blushed slightly then went into his class. "C-class dismissed." Severus said. The class then left.

Sev went to his dorm to change out of his clothes. He went to the forbidden forest and was grabbed by the wrist by James and lead to a spot near a lake. They got to the picnic area and Snape was slightly amazed. A few unicorns and griffins were around. James smiled and sat next to the lake. It was shiny and clear. The lake wasn't as deep but most likely waist high. "You like it?" Sev was quiet. He was amazed. James put all the work to this and set had no words. "I know you probably-" James was cut off after being pushed into the lake by the Slytherin asshat. Sev chuckled. "Fuckin- SEV!" James chuckled. The lake was clean and smelled like the minute it rained. Snape laughed and was pulled in. James chuckled and wrapped his hands around Snapes waist as Snape went up for air. "Po-" Severus was cut off as James kissed him.

Draco watched them for a while and ran after hearing Snape clear his throat. He couldn't believe what he saw.