chapter 10

This will contain a new HP OC of mine. Sorry XD

Severus woke up in a cold sweat as he felt the fact his boyfriend wasn't next to him. He checked the time. 3 AM. "James..?" Sev whispered as he got out of bed. He heard faint breathing and pulled out his wand. "Lumos.." he whispered. His wand lit up. He suddenly jumped, feeling a hand wrap around him. He went to scream out of fear but his mouth was covered. His eyes wondered to the person who had him in their grasp. It was James. He moved infront of the raven haired male and put his finger on his lips. "James what's going on!?" Sev whispered as James carefully brought him to the hidden room. He dimmed the light of the wand. "someone broke into the school. They shut off the alarms that McGonagall installed when I first arrived. Now, stay here and stay quiet." James whispered softly.

They sat there for what felt like hours before a voice broke the silence. It was right outside the room. "oh Sevy... Why haven't you guessed? You know, you really need to tell James what you did to good ol' Dumbledore." The men sat in silence. "You sick fuck. You killed him and you thought of killing McGonagall too. You also killed your best friend after she got into your potions you left laying around." The voice chuckled. James looked at Sev and saw the horrified, teary face he was ashamed of knowing very well. The person kicked the door wide open. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" Snape yelled as he pulled out his wand, pointing it at the figure. Fear imprinted in his eyes. Sev breathed heavily as he went over to now dead body and checked if it was alive. Not this time. the lights flickered on and Sev looked at James. "You... Killed Dumbledore...?"

"James i-"

"I know why you hate me now. You're a death eater is why. Is that why you have those bandages always covering up your wrist!?" James yelled. Sev breathed heavily. Everything was so overwhelming. James kept yelling at him, the body infront of him, the thoughts returning. Suddenly, everything went quiet. Sev looked at James and only saw his lips moving. Sev got up and hugged James. "JUST STOP!" He yelled. Tears streaming down his face again. James went quiet. He hugged Sev. "I'm sorry s-"

"I DIDN'T WANT THIS OK!? I DIDN'T WANT TO BECOME A DEATH EATER! I DIDN'T WANT TO KILL DUMBLEDORE! I HATE MYSELF FOR ALL I'VE DONE OK!?" Sev yelled.

He truly wanted a new start.

Yee. Depressing shit.