Chapter 8

Sev sat in his classroom, listening to his students talk loudly. It was Friday of course and to be honest, he was ready to get back to James and pass the fuck out. The talking got louder and Snape's sensory issues began to talk. He slammed his hands on his desk. "WOULD YOU ALL SHUT THE HELL UP!? I KNOW ITS FRIDAY BUT DAMN! I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF THINK BECAUSE OF HOW LOUD YOU KIDS ARE!! YOU WILL NOW SIT IN SILENCE UNTIL THIS DAMN CLASS IS OVER!!!" He snapped. The kids were scared at what they were hearing. Sev rarely ever snapped at his class and when he did, it always lead to kids getting points taken away and kids getting detention. Tears of frustration began to fill Severus' already fog filled eyes. He went out of his classroom, told the closest teacher to watch his class, and went into the bathroom. He locked the door and felt his legs quiver as he felt warm tears begining to drop from his eyes. He dropped to the ground and huddled up in a corner. Loud insults played on repeat in his mind. They were calling him weak, stupid, invisible, and lonely. Sev couldn't stop crying. His vision blurry. Severus looked at his cut aligned wrist and sighed. He calmed himself down and wiped away his tears. He took off his robes and went back to his classroom. His dress shirt had tear stains and blood slightly seeping through. "Thanks Flitwhick... You may leave.."

A few minutes later, Sev was yelling at his students again. McGonagall went into the classroom just as Sev threw a book across the room out of frustration. "Professor." She said, her voice stern. Snape sighed. "What!?"

"I would like to speak with you." McGonagall said. Sev left the classroom. "Are you alright Severus?"

"... Yes... Perfectly fine.."

"I know you're life is going to hell but, if you would like to, you can go back to your dorm and sleep. I'll have hagrid take your classes."

"... Thanks.." Sev muttered. He dismissed his class.

When Severus got back to his dorm, he found James cleaning the kitchen. He went behind the dark brown haired male and hugged him tightly. James slightly jumped as the feeling but soon settled in. Snape's face buried between James' shoulder blades. "You're back early- were you crying?" James asked as he saw Snape's bloodshot eyes. Sev bit the corner of his lip and hid his face again. "Severus..." James muttered as he turned around and cupped the raven haired man's face. Sev felt a few tears filling his eyes. "Rough day..?" James asked in a soft voice. He knew any loud noise would trigger Sev and leave him crying in frustration and stress then snapping at everyone and everything. Sev nodded. He justed wanted to stay with James all day, cuddling, hugging, kissing, and sleeping. James picked up the shorter male bridal style. "Wow your light." James chuckled softly. Sev grumbled as a blush formed on his face. James set the Slytherin on the bed and tried to walk off but was tugged down by the teacher. Sev nuzzled against james' neck. "Sev-"

"Shut up Potter... Don't fuckin leave me. I had a hell of a day and you calm me the fuck down." Sev grumbled. James sighed softly and smiled a bit. He rolled over and kissed the top of Sev's head. "You're an adorable asshole. Ya know that?"

"Shut the hell up..." Sev muttered as he blushed. James chuckled. "Ok Mr. Curse alot." Sev grumbled and flicked the brown haired male's forehead. "God damnit Sev!"

"Don't call me an asshole."

"Ok. Assho-" James was cut off by Sev kissing him. "Shush."

"Mk."

They cuddled the rest of the day

YEE I finally got this done! Sorry, I have school so I haven't been able to update alot of my stories.