Chapter 9

This chapter contains depressing shit

Sev sat against a tree in the forbidden forest, blood ran from his lips and arms. His dress shirt stained with crimson. There was a hole in his shoulders and chest. A figure chuckled as she looked at the 'dead' body. "My my Severus. Don't be so fucking stupid next ti-" She was cut off by a growl. She looked in disbelief as sev got up weakly and pulled out his wand. "Avada Kedavra.." he said weakly. The girl collapsed dead on the spot. Sev limped back to his dorm as the cold blood ran into the ground. The rain that was pouring down didn't help anything. He suddenly stopped as his limps refused to continue. His body shook with pain, tears clouding his eyes as he dropped to the ground. He knew he was nowhere near anyone. The grass blades began to get covered in crimson. "Jam...es.." sev said weakly. He reached out to grab something, anything, but to no avail. His body had already given out, his mind slowly began to go blank. Tears of pain and fear ran down his face as his shakey arms supported his weight as he got up again. He couldn't give up now. He knew he was gonna die if he didn't find anyone to help. Even if it was a student he'd be filled with relief. Or even fang! He slowly got to a familiar hut and banged on the door. No answer. He looked through a window. No one was there. 'Shit..' he thought. Severus  began to try and get to the school. He heard three familiar voices. As soon as he was gonna say something, something shot through him and sev collapsed.

James ran to the hospital wing, his eyes clouded with pure horror. After hearing what happened from his son, his mind only though of one thing. Was Snape dead or alive. He was grabbed by hagrid. "JAMES! CALM DOWN!!" James looked at Hagrid with tears streaming down his face. James sat alone in the dorms in a corner. He didn't want Snape to leave him again. He couldn't be alone anymore. He felt silver begin to paw at his arm. He looked at the small cat and gently pet her.

A few days past and sev hasn't woken up yet. He was still alive, yes, but James' mind continued to think that his boyfriend was dead. Tears fell onto the floor as James sat in the dark room. Papers, clothes, and bandages were scattered across the floor. A sudden knock on the door made the brown haired male jump up and open it. A familiar face. James saw sev tumble into the dorm and right into James' arms. "S-"

"I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry for what I did James. I'm sorry for being an asshole, I'm sorry for everything... You lost Lily, you lost Sirius, and you nearly lost lupin. I'm so fucking sorry." Sev sobbed out. James didn't have any words. He tightly hugged the smaller male, tears streaming down his face. "Don't be sorry sev! As long as you're here nothing else matters! You're my fucking world Severus. I never want you to say that statement again understand!?" James cried, a smile of joy on his face. He shut the door and both the men sat on the floor, both crying. Sev was happy to know James was ok, James was happy to know his boyfriend was alive and ok. "I'm sorry..." Sev mumbled. James cupped Sev's redened face and kissed him. He missed kissing Sev all of a sudden and waiting to be hit by the teacher but not this time.. sev didn't hit James this time. He was too exhausted and in alot of pain so he didn't. He just returned the kiss. The bandages on his arms and chest were slightly covered in blood but, he didn't care. "Please make me a promise Sev.. don't leave me like the others. I don't want you gone too.." James sobbed out. Sev just nodded. James picked up sev bridal style, careful not to hurt the smaller male and brought home to the bathroom, knowing sev was about to ask for a bath. He nuzzled his face into James' neck after making the taller kneel down. James chuckled. "Alright sev I get it.. I love you too but you gotta take a damn bat-"

"Your taking one with me."

"W-what?"

"I'm NOT leaving your arms today.. you're gonna take a fucking bath with me weither you like it or not." Sev said, his voice a bit strained and cracked. James cracked a smile.

After their bath, James got himself and sev dried and changed and they ate some food, took care of silver, and slept.

Draco and Harry walked into the room to see Sev's arms wrapped around James' torso and his face buried in his boyfriends chest. James looked at the two boys. He did the hand gesture to keep their mouths shut and to leave. The boys did. James passed out.

I nearly fuckin cried.. holy shit this chapter is so fucked up but had a happy as fuck ending