s. wilson

you meet sam wilson in the park one day whilst out on a run, very original

you sprinted along the path leading to the jefferson memorial, you unlike captain america were normal, there was no super serum running through your veins. you had trained for years and years to get in this shape and you intended to stay like it.
you started to quickly catch up on a man wearing dark grey shorts and a light grey jumper.
you sprinted past him, turning your head to shouts back "keep up slow poke" you smirked as he shook his head and laughed, trying to speed up.

you sat on a bench looking onto the park drinking your smoothie.
"that. that was impressive" it was the man from earlier, you let your head fall and laughed.
"yeah you have no idea how much I've trained for that moment" you looked up and noticed how enchanting his eyes were.
"well speedy gonzales, I'm sam wilson." he stuck his hand out to shake yours, you gladly took it and patted the seat next to you.
"y/n, l/n. lovely to meet you" you smiled before standing up to walk away, you spun on your heal to face him with a smirk.
"wednesday 6:30am I'll be here, we'll see if you can beat me next time"
"oh that's how it is"
he laughed watching you skip away.

"oh I will, see you around slow poke"

he looked down to where you had been sitting and there sat a single sticky note.
xxxxx-xxxxxx
~ y/n xx