8 Brunch

Eva's feeling the love! Here's a little piece of Oasis -Wonderwall. Have a great day! ☀️💥☄️

***

"Do you think they're alive?"

The sound of Jonas' prying voice stirred my resting spirit woman.

"Yeah, they're alive."

I heard Maddy sigh.

"Do you think they had sex?" Jonas asked.

"Probably."

"Shit."

What a way to wake up, listening to my best friend's one-word summary about my night with Sven: "shit."

I was a mummified body disturbed from my deep slumber and my eyes were still sealed closed with crusts of sleep. If these two early birds (or secret love birds?) continued chattering away, I'd have to rise up and kill them.

"She didn't use the air mattress I had for her in my room."

"Obviously."

"Do you want to wake them up?"

No! Bad idea, Maddy! Don't ask Jonas to wake me up!

"Yeah. Wait a sec. I'll be back"

Sixty seconds later...

"Fuck, guys! Way to wake the dead up! A water pistol? Really?" I screamed, reacting to the icy precipitation that squirted from the toy directly to my face and neck.

"Fy faen! Hva driver du med?" A disheveled Sven shot up from his forty winks, as Jonas continued firing his pistol at us.

Lady Maddy Macbeth cackled and chortled next to Jonas Macbeth, the Thane of Morning Sunshine.

Thankfully, I slept with my navy-blue Tommy Hilfiger bra and underpants on-and not the fugly, washed out gray Target set that I usually wore.

I turned to Sven, who just sat up after being sprayed by Jonas' fluorescent-green plastic water gun.

"Jonas, what the fuck, man? Can't two people sleep in peace?" Sven swiveled his marbled body to his friend.

Sven was Apollo gift-wrapped in a pair of white boxer shorts. His resplendent hair was tousled in different directions from the sleep, and his light morning shadow growth amplified his brawn sexiness.

"We're about to head out for breakfast. Do you want to join us?" Maddy's puppy dog eyes rounded, while her evil smile transformed to one resembling sweet Lolita-like innocence.

Jonas hid one hand on her back jeans pocket, as if I wouldn't notice. Seriously, did they think I was born yesterday?

"You two crazy kids can't fool me," I mumbled low enough for my comment to go unnoticed.

"Maddy, you and Jonas go ahead without us. Eva and I will eat later," Sven answered for us.

"More like eat each other," Jonas provoked.

Was Sven seriously suggesting I have breakfast alone with him?

Ok, here's the thing. Let's skip the soppy bullshit and get straight to the point.

Sven and I did not have sexual intercourse. I repeat, we did not have sexual intercourse.