Εντεκα

The next day was a mad scramble.  I didn't even have time to think about Kronos or anything. Percy had gotten me up around three in the morning and had me pack a small backpack. We were out of the cabin by four in the morning and I had Freddy strapped to my waist, my auburn hair in a ponytail, my electric blue hoodie tied around my waist, black combat boots, and a graphic T-shirt of Spiderman. "I hate you right now,  Perce. Sleep is not an option for me it's a necessity." I grumbled feeling less than happy. I wanted my bunk because for once I was having a normal Kronos free and demigod issue free dream.

"Tyson, You, Annabeth, and I are sneaking out of camp." He pointed out fairly and I sighed.

Honestly,  this wasn't good. I mean,  sure this was supposed to happen and all, according to Kronos...  But, no.  I was losing sleep over this. Okay...  I'll stop complaining now.

Tyson and Annabeth met us at the edge of the forest.

"Where are we are going at fooooour in the morrrrning.....??" I whined.

"Where do you think?" Annabetgh sighed. "We are following Clariese and getting the fleece. We haven't heard from them in days and we have a feeling she might be in trouble."

"Clariese?" I asked, eyes widening a little in worry. "Why would she be in trouble? She's awesome!"

"To you maybe..." Percy muttered to his self.

I rolled my eyes and ignored his comment, "Okay. So, where was the last signal broadcasted from?"

"Well, that's the thing..." Annabeth said quietly, "Somewhere near the Bermuda Triangle."

"Oh yay..." I mutter sarcastically, still a tad bitter about the time I was woken up, "The Triangle of big massive doom... how fun..."

Percy chuckled at me and Tyson scooped me into a bone crushing hug, "Don't be grumpy sister!" He beamed brightly.

I pat his back trying to hug back and winced giving him a smile, "Thanks buddy... I need to breathe though."

Tyson sets me down giving me puppy dog apologetic eyes and I gave him a reassuring smile before returning to face Annabeth. I took a very deep breath, "Let's go then. If Clariese is in trouble then we gotta save her." And, with that I hurried deeper into the woods up towards Half Blood Hill and the pine tree to exit camp.