Chapter 1: The addition

3rd Person POV

„All Operators please gather in the briefing room. No gear needed." Came from the speakers all around the base.

Blitz looked up from his phone and to the other Gsg9 members around the cafeteria table.

Bandit and Jäger were beginning to fight again but just froze and looked around curiously.

IQ: „Is there an appointment we forgot about?"

Jäger: „Vaccinations maybe? Blood tests?" he suggested.

They all looked over to the GIGN table, but Doc seemed as clueless as them.

Alibi came over from her table. „Do you know what this is about?"she asked with a slight Italian accent.

They all shake their heads.

Blitz stood up. „I'd say we just go there and we'll see when we get there." he said to no one in particular.

Some shrugged others nodded, but everyone stood up and walked in the direction of the briefing room.

~Timeskip~

(New) Six: „Thank you all for coming here. I know you are wondering why I called you all here." he said while standing behind his desk

The operators all agreed silently.

Six: „I know that 2 new operators just joined us," he said meaning Mozzie and Gridlock. „but I am sure that he will be a great addition to the team also because some of you should already know him."

The operators began to speak with each other, asking themselves who that new op could be.

But everyone fell silent when footsteps echoed around the room. Some operators flinched or jumped up when they thought they heard it right behind them but others across the table did the same.

Suddenly a person appeared next to Six, seemingly out of thin air. His arms behind his back standing completely upright. He looked not as tall as Sledge but probably taller than Bandit and Jäger.

He wore a standard German military uniform with a cap instead of a helmet.

Underneath the cap was short, brownish hair. His eyes had a very prominent sky blue colour which had a serious expression. Next to the right eye went a scar down to the cheek.

On the sides of his sleeves and pants were, in regular intervals, hexagons which had lights on them that softly blinked.

Between them, on the sleeves, were 4 different symbols and flags. On the right, a German flag and a GSG9 symbol and on the left a Bavarian and a Franconian coat of arms.

Six: „This is Richard Geist; aka. „Poltergeist"."