2.0

"The "Love Yourself: Speak Yourself" stadium tour follows last month's release of BTS' new EP "Map of the Soul: Persona" that became its third No. 1 Billboard 200 album. On Wednesday, the band won two awards at this year's Billboard Music Awards and became the first K-pop artists to win in the major Top Duo/Group categ---"

"Nissin I was watching that show!" I softly spoke to the man who just turned off the television.

"I know your grace, but it's time to get ready to go. Have you looked at the pamphlets I brought to you?" He questioned as he made his way beside the bed, grabbing a stack of clothes from a nearby chair.

"I'm not necessarily sure what you are trying to show me in these tiny books, Nissin." I griped as a smile formed on his face. "What's funny?" I asked in irritation as my eyes followed him over to a set of trays that had been laid on the desk of the room.

"I'm sorry, my queen. I didn't mean to be so rude. These pamphlets showcase different houses or mansions you could call them considering how big they are." he timidly informed. "I figured since we would be spending a lot of time in the realm, we could purchase one, so we wouldn't have to keep moving from hotel to hotel. I've particularly been looking here in Los Angeles, Japan, and Seoul, but since the boys are going on a hiatus from their tour in about a month or so I thought Seoul would be the better option," he finished before he brought one of the trays over to me.

"What is this?" I questioned as I inspected the plate in excitement.

"This is mango, cantaloupe, some asparagus, and unseasoned salmon." He said, pointing to each item on my plate. "I know kitsunes are chosen pescatarians so I had the restaurant cook up something that wouldn't be too hard on your stomach." He smiled when he saw a hungry gleam pass over my eyes.

He licked his lips before he tore into one of the bloody steaks that laid on the plate in front of him. He made unusual moaning sounds, informing me of the bursting flavors in his mouth, causing my glare at him. I cleared my throat in an attempt to mask the noises as my mind was quickly taken back to Jimin and Jungkook's moans. My core tingled as the pictures rotated in my head, causing me to snarl at the man in front of me. "Let's eat without such noises Nissin. It's bothersome." I said as I cleared my throat in anguish.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a concerned tone as he took another deep bite."You are feeling it, aren't you?" He said, squinting his eyes at me and stopping the chomps into his steak.

"Feeling what?" I asked, feeling my face flush from embarrassment as I placed a piece of the fish in my mouth.

"My job as your advisor is not only to advise you in the times of war and help guide your decisions in an unbiased way but to also know my queen. When my father first sent me to the Shadow Realm to look for the blue fox that would someday unite the clans of both realms, I had no idea you were the Subete Shitte Iru Kami. After doing countless research on your kind, I came across stories and informative papers of your heat period and what happens when you begin to feel it so that when it arrives, we can both be prepared. Your very smell and aurora give you away, Lux. Answer me truthfully are you in heat?

"Yes." I firmly said as I gathered my composure and continued to eat.

"When were you going to tell me? You know the last time a nine-tail that ignored his heat period almost annihilated the Kuki clan." He informed us as he took the last bite of his meat into his mouth.

"It's not entirely here yet, Nissin. There's nothing to worry about presently." I responded, getting up from the bed and letting my royal blue nightgown fall around my ankles. "So what do we have planned for the evening my dearest Nissin," I asked as I made my way across the room to the balcony door. My white hair fell from my shoulders and made its way down my back, swaying the wind as I stood outside and watched the sun at its peak. I heard a noise behind me as I turned to the brown-haired man get up from his chair. Nissin joined me on the patio as he wiped the blood from his mouth and cleared his throat in a loud huff.