16.0

--FLASHBACK---

FAYA'S POV

"Babe honestly there's no need to worry. I've already done my rounds and between Sunny and me there's nothing we wouldn't notice that would raise any suspicions."

"Oh? Is that right?" Nissin irritatingly growled on the other end of the phone causing me to lightly chuckle. "...So you don't need me to come to Paris?" Nissin's baritone rang out in an enticing tone, trying to seduce his way into getting on a plane.

"As much as I would love to feel you next to me in bed right now, you are better off in Seoul waiting for Lux to come back. You were the last one to see her before she left and even though we are close it's been established that you are her most trusted friend. She's going to need you there when she arrives with Hoseok." I softly spoke into the receiver, pushing my red locks from over my face as I rolled over to my stomach. I closed my eyes, hearing his mumbles on the other side while I rested the small phone against my cheek.

"Our queen is a lot stronger than we give her credit for. She...." He started to say before I cut him off.

"She needs you Nissin. Stay put. Jimin and I have already agreed that we would be coming back in a couple of days. The other boys should already be heading back, at least that's what Sunny told me this morning." I rebutted, trying to ease his mania- filled mind.

"I just feel something isn't right. Does it not bother you that no one has come after the other six boys knowing that Lux is preoccupied with finding Hoseok?"

"Not really. I mean it has crossed my mind but while I've been watching Jimin and Namjoon I really haven't noticed any signs of being followed or anything questionable near us." I sighed, wiggling my nose when it suddenly caught wind of a familiar scent from the open window.

I jolted from my position on the bed, trying not to startle my already rattled and suspicious husband and peeked my head out the window and into the night time air. I held the phone to my face with my shoulder, letting the black lace spaghetti strap fall from my unused arm. "That doesn't mean they aren't around Faya. Kaeden has people in lots of places and a lot whom we've never seen or heard of. " He said getting up from whatever seat he was sitting on while letting out a low groan. He signed loudly then cleared his throat before lightly tapping his finger on the bottom of his phone, his show that what he was about to say didn't sit comfortably with him. "I won't come as long as you promise to be mindful of your surroundings." He spoke in a muffled tone, clearing his throat once again.

"I'll be as careful as I can my love, so stop being so damn paranoid." I chuckled, hearing his growling on the other end of the phone. A loud thump on the large wooden front door of the house sent both of our attention to our respected doors before his sniffing drew me back to our conversation. "Smells like five of seven just got home. I'm surprised they aren't arguing." He chuckled when suddenly their bickering became clear on the other side of the door.

"You spoke too soon, my love" I laughed prompting a hearty laugh from his chest. "I love you and good luck." I snickered provoking a playful growl.

"I love you too my sweet girl. I'll see you in a couple of days. It's driving me crazy being away from you this long. Is... you know.... wet right now? I need something to get me by until I see you."

"It's always wet for you my love." I teased over the phone causing him to choke on whatever he was drinking.

"NISSIN" I heard loudly in his receiver before a bunch of commotion.