7.0

"Fuck my head hurts," I said, barely opening my eyes before a bright light bombarded me.

"You are picking up some bad words from all those TV shows" Nissin's deep voice chuckled out from my bedside while he opened the curtain and tied it around itself.

"I learned that one from you last week when you were yelling at your phone," I laughingly said while he made his way over to the bed, picking up my tails, and sitting down.

"Well, stop listening to me!" He laughed before he placed his hand on the bed so he could lean on his shoulder. "I'm glad you are getting used to your bed. It took me a while to find something that would be as soft as your tails," he said, stroking the big blue bundle on his lap.

"I mean, it is quite strange, but it's okay. How are you adjusting?" I asked, noticing the stressed-out look on his face.

"As much as any club owner would be." He playfully said before he reached for the small wooden bowl on the dresser. "It's only heightened because the full moon is tonight and I literally can feel every ounce of blood coursing through my veins. I hate this time of the month because it scares Faya and she doesn't want to fuck me until it passes." He said, sighing as he rubbed the green herbal mixture on to my leg.

"Why not?" I said, moving myself over to his side.

He looked at the slit around my chest area and licked his lips before he caught himself in an impure thought. He growled at the low cut white satin nightgown while his now gold-colored eyes traced the curves of my body. His breathing started to pick up, and he found himself rubbing his thighs in a stressed disposition before he forced himself to look away. "Over the years it's gotten progressively worse, and I've gotten more aggressive with her. Last time she couldn't run for weeks, and it made me feel horrible. I need something to take my mind off this!" He said in a low tone, looking back at my body with a hungry look in his eyes. "Knowing..you're in heat is making it unbearable to be around you, and knowing I would be the first man to be inside you--" He started in low and raspy tone when he suddenly grabbed a patch of hair and pulled my face closer to his.

He could see the confusion in my eyes as I tried so hard not to succumb to him. I closed my eyes in an attempt to forget his alluring must, but the lustful thought of my closest friend taking my virginity racked my mind. "You are so beautiful," he whispered as he grazed his soft lips over mine and lessened his grip on my hair. He ran his fingertips down to my chest, causing my skin to memorize every touch until he placed one hand on the back of my neck and removed my breast from the nightgown with the other.

"We can't." I shakingly said, grabbing his arm. He loudly whimpered at the reality of our situation and tried to restrain himself before he pulled his face from mine and got up from the bed.

Walking over to the previous window, he placed his forearms on the windowpane and bowed into them before he sighed. "Oh fuck tonight's going to be bad. I need to find a way to fuck Faya, or my anger is going to ruin this entire night." He said, turning his face to me as I removed myself from the bedside and walked over to him.

"She may be scared, but she loves you and knows how beside yourself you are with how you "fucked" her last time, but could I offer a little advice?" I asked, walking around his body and looking out the window. He nodded his head and twisted it towards me, waiting for the lecture. "Be gentle Nissin she's not like us, the purity in her heart pales in comparison to the monsters that lurk beside her. I love you, and even though it kills me to see you like this, you are not mine to help." I softly said, placing two fingers under his chin and raising him into a standing position. "We have a couple of hours until the opening so go find her and enjoy yourself. I'm going to head down to the club and see if they need any help." I exclaimed, causing him to laugh as I spun around and ran over to the door, grabbing my jean jacket off the hook.