Chapter 3

******

******

I was well-amusedly seated across a large table as I watched my parents in their own little bubble of giggling and jesting towards one another, despite the fact that they were cooking or rather trying to cook us something

I was well-amusedly seated across a large table as I watched my parents in their own little bubble of giggling and jesting towards one another, despite the fact that they were cooking or rather trying to cook us something. The gummy smile didn't leave my entertained expression, as it was a lovely yet sentimental scene to witness, in spite of the fact that the course of time had already passed them they still appeared to be a couple in their teenage years that have been over heels in love each and every time. My parents have always been the epitome of happy and contented marriage in my view, as I wanted my own future in the matching viewpoint of being irrevocably in love. Was my marriage to Lisa held in the same perspective?

But what... I shouldn't think about it, or... should I?

I was roused back to the real world when I felt someone pull the hem of my hoodie, I shifted slightly away from my propped position over the table and looked down to my side to meet a familiar looking fetching feature. He truly got my mini mandeuk~ traits... and the uncanny charming resemblance from her.

"Annyeong~, Mini dumpling~..."

I picked him up in his arm and placed him cautiously over the table to be seated, facing me. The large elegant table was sort of made in the solid hardwood of Walnut or perhaps Oak, so there's no appalling danger to safety adhering.

"Sit down, NINI~... Sniff me~..."

He stretched his little arms and he firmly held my face; I hugged and sniffed him amusedly, and the sweet scent of freshly fine and dandy taken bath invaded my sensibility, it was an enchanting smells of... blossoms with the citrus note of Mandarin, the richness of Jasmine and the enveloping presence of Patchouli. It was rather familiar. The radiant facet of his charming personality in an oriental scent with shimmering hues made me raise his little arms and sniffed his armpit teasingly then slid my face smoothly on the crook of his neck as he squeakily giggled while trying his best effort to stop me. I gaudily laughed as I nuzzled my nose fervently on his neck. His scent truly reminded me of something; it seemed that it was the same bath soap I used... when I was much younger. Chanel Coco Bath Soap, my all-time favorite.