Chapter 5

[T/N: Why don't you guys play this very emotional song for this very sentimental chapter, eh~? Seek through every flow of words and relish every tear-jerking feeling. OKAY?]

******

*****

Two days had blinked through the medium of sunbeams and nightfall without much of whatsoever

Two days had blinked through the medium of sunbeams and nightfall without much of whatsoever... Lisa was avoiding me with all the forte she could beckon. Can you even believe that? I should be the one doing that.

Be that as it may, it was me who has a vanished memory, I just discovered one day from the moment that I had woken up all unexpectedly bright-eyed and bushy-tailed that I had been married to a person that neither in my entire life would even have the least delusional fascination nor support the daft indication of that salty and shady matter. I was living in an unfamiliar monumental house and all the people I know in this day and age were all married and had bamboozling different lives.

Why can't you all put yourselves in my shoes for at least a bit? Why can't people understand me that I was totally afraid of the entireness of the matters that I have no whatsoever heckling of understanding or thereabouts of uncomplaining? I am living a life like I was letter by letter – someone else.

I am a teenager who isn't really a teenager anymore.

The only silver lining upon the collectivity of how bizarre all of these things had been without any measly doubt is – Riley, that miniature gentleman was the outright essence of pure unimaginable. He was an intellectual, charismatic, and a bona fide representation of a child's love.  An exemplary son, who never talked back and has always been obeying whenever he was told of something, not to mention we had frequent fun times together. Each and every time he came home after school, I clung to him as my whole life depended on him. It was only by his heartfelt little mannish existence that I could feel at home in this indefinite spacious house.

Lisa would just watch us from a nearby distance, and I swear I could feel her searching looks and every once in a while would brandish her charming innocent smiles. Even without the need for validation, it was pretty evident how happy she was to see how Riley and I mingled. I think she really liked it, since the only time I could see her beaming her known innocent smile was those said moments or when she was with Riley.