Chapter 4

******

******

During the time that Jisoo-unnie hadn't yet arrived, I seized the full-length opportuneness to pace my pessimistic mood upstairs and obtained a cold comforting shower

During the time that Jisoo-unnie hadn't yet arrived, I seized the full-length opportuneness to pace my pessimistic mood upstairs and obtained a cold comforting shower. Conscience-stricken pleaded within me in some way as I felt sensibly weird upon showering in this shockingly large house with too grand bathrooms, and catching a wink like a resting-in-peace kitten in that huge king-sized bed came what may be eccentric and walking here in dead ringing silence was much even worse.

Are my entire days living in this house all those years are like this? And for additional unreciprocated questions, am I being supported solely by Lisa? I don't believe this, as I always had a tough conviction upon growing up and being unshakably independent was one of my highly regarded attitudes around life.

I sauntered inside the cloaking walk-in closet and objectively selected a plain outfit for my day, a figure-hugging undersized shorts and an oversized white Supreme shirt as I clad my feet with Green Alien fluffy slippers near the bed, as for the single-mindedness that the other fluffy slippers had a rabbit represented in a creepy way that I have never seen in my life.

I left the bedroom and paced my way back downstairs towards the living room and played some Lego on the sofa. I felt quite collectively unrelated inside this house – a complete guest. To be frank, that extraneous-like sentiment was very uncharacteristic, as for the main logic that this house was basically mine. I live here... even though I have no faint knowledge of how old I am, I was simply living here. It's my humble home.

My home.

But why does this so-called home appear to be quite an unfamiliar home to me?

Losing my memory unerringly sucks; I just wanted to remember positive moments, but was rather squarely dared by a relentless distortions and whirls of dimness within my full exertion of meditation. I drummed my fingers on my legs and looked all around, and my judgment intensely reasoned that the entirety was all nicely decorated – agreeably. The living room had a very modish and contemporary interior, an exaggeratedly large TV, massive well-designed sofas, and seriously these sofas could bear a resemblance to single-type beds. All the fancy details of this house were thoroughly beautiful. And I could even take an entire day to stroll all over the place and fulsomely grasp each pleasing niceties of my own house.