Chapter 10 : One Problem After Another

--------The Next Day--------

(Y/N) P.O.V.

After explaining what happened at the meeting , the members seem pissed off and sad but then again this is the only thing that they can do as the dong-saeng group.

As CEO-nim told Sowon , today they'll construct the apology and tomorrow XSports News will come to do an exclusive interview.

After eating breakfast they immediately meet up with CEO-nim to construct the apology.

------Timeskip to the next day------

Interview time , as a manager i can only stay behind and won't be able to give the interviewer some piece of my mind , sad life.

During the interview , GFriend are able to explain the situation and apologize very well.Seeing this makes me sad like again they don't need to apologize for using the same concept. But (sigh) there's nothing we can do about it.

After the interview , today we will go to MBC. Fortunately the GFriend cheerful atmosphere is back so on the way everything seems okay and the car doesn't feel that stuffy.

As always they manage to get it done very well.They also gain some fans along the way which is a great thing. Even though the fandom is not that big , at least they can be the source of energy and spirit for GFriend.

------At The Dorm-------

Umji : "Ahh~ today was pretty exhausting.,"

Yuju : "Yea , totally exhausting."

Eunha : "We got one stage left to complete our promotion."

Sowon : "Yep then we can take a little bit of break , then prepare our first comeback."

Yerin : "That quick ? Well, at least we can rest for a little bit."

(Y/N) : "Yeorobun , what should we eat for dinner ? We're out of ingredients."

Eunha : "We're out of ingredients ? How ?"

(Y/N) : "I think the usual staff that restocks the food forgot to restock it...."

Umji : "Then what should we eat ?"

(Y/N) : "Should we order something from local store ?"

Sowon : "If we gonna do that , then i want Jjajangmyeon. " (◕ヮ◕)

Eunha : "Jjajangmyeon sounds good. I want it too. Also oppa , can you get some Yoplait ? It's a yogurt "

(Y/N) : "All right , what about you guys ? "

Yuju : "I'll have the same one like Eunha."

Yerin : "I also want the same one ! "

Umji : "I'd like some too oppa."

SinB : ".........."

(Y/N) : "Uhh SinB do you want some Jjajangmyeon too or do you want other food ?"

SinB : "Oh.. yea i want one too oppa."

Hmm something doesn't feel right in here.

(Y/N) : "All right , i'll go buy it now."

Sowon : "Eh oppa you're not gonna call the restaurant ? "

(Y/N) : "It's faster to just go there and order directly than ordering it via delivery. "

Sowon ; "Ah i see. Ne oppa can i talk to you for a minute ? "

(Y/N) : "Sure."

We step out of the dorm.