Chapter 40.3 : The Cutest Rabbit (Eunha's Route)

Jung "Eunha" Eunbi, the "smol"est and cutest bunny in the world

Jung "Eunha" Eunbi, the "smol"est and cutest bunny in the world. She's just so precious that you wanna keep her in your pocket and protect her from this dangerous world.

Eunha : "Oppa !"

(Y/N) : "Hey , you look great on stage today Eunha-ya."

Eunha : *sigh* "I'm sorry."

(Y/N) : "Eh ? Why ?"

Eunha : "I know i was pretty bad on stage-"

(Y/N) : "Nononononono i wasn't trying to make a sarcasm. I swear you're good enough in stage."

Eunha : "No , my voice cracked on stage. I feel sorry for Buddies that come to watch us."

(Y/N) : "Come on , they'll understand. Their idols health is their number one priority y'know."

Eunha : "I guess so , oh right oppa you free tomorrow ?"

(Y/N) : "Yep, what's up ?"

Eunha : "Can you accompany me ?"

(Y/N) : "To ?"

Eunha : "It's not far from here and i will really appreciate it if you're able to accompany me."

(Y/N) : "Meh why not ? What time ?"

Eunha : "Around 10 ? Sounds good ?"

(Y/N) : "Yep, you hungry ?"

Eunha : "Yep , let's eat something."

----The Next Day---

Eunha : "Ah take the first exit in the front oppa."

Right now we're in my car and until now i still have no idea where Eunha is taking me. I know the big main road , but i don't know the neighborhood road. In fact i've never been here before.

Eunha : "And there it is."

A white building stands firmly there with writing that reads "Juseok Clinic". Why would Eunha go to this clinic ? Before we go out from the car i ask Eunha ,

(Y/N) : "Eunha you don't look sick why would you go to a clinic ?"

Eunha : "To see some of my friends."

(Y/N) : "Oh ? Okay i guess ?"

We both enter the clinic and go to the front desk to-

??? : "Eunbi-ya !!"

Eunha : "Haneul-ya!!"

Is that the friend that she mentioned ? Haneul is it ? She's wearing a nurse uniform and wow she's gorgeous.Those two run to each other and hug strongly , like when you meet that one old friend you haven't meet for years.

Haneul : "Ah it's been a long time since the last time you came here."

The last time she came here ? She's been here before ?