Chapter 37 : One Team

(Y/N) P.O.V.

A quick drive to the designated point , i finally arrive at the umm where am i again ?

(Y/N) : "Sir where are we ?"

Driver : "We're at RBW Ent. Building."

Oh right RBW Ent. building. Forgot that this was a collaboration project between Mnet and RBW Ent. I move out from the car to find the other member of this "New M6 Project".Looks like i'm the 3rd one to arrive here.

YoungJo : "I honestly feel nervous."

Seoho : "Same..."

(Y/N) : "All we can do for now is wait-"

??? : "(Y/N)-ssi ?"

I turned my attention to the person who cut my dialouge out of nowhere. Apparently it was ,

(Y/N) : "Nana-noona ?"

Nana : "Yep , wow you look more matured now." *giggles*

(Y/N) : "You look as beautiful as always noona." *giggles*

Nana : "Oh you~."

I would've date Nana-noona if i'm around her age , i mean look at her. If she didn't become a manager , she would've at least become a model.

Nana : "Mind introducing me to your friends ?"

(Y/N) : "Oh yeah , this is YoungJo BlackPink's manager and that is Seoho , Twice's manager."

YoungJo : "Nice to meet you noona."

Seoho : "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Nana : "It's really nice to meet you two , i'm Kim Nana. Mamamoo's manager. I'm in a little bit of a rush so i'll keep moving okay ? See you guys later."

With that Nana-noona left us, minutes later another familiar face showed up.

Hwasa : "(Y/N)-ssi ? Long time no see."

Moonbyul : "Why are you here ?"

(Y/N) : "Uhh to work on a project , yeah.."

Hwasa : "Ah i see."

Moonbyul : "How's Umji ? Is she still available ?"

(Y/N) : "Umm what ?"

Moonbyul : "She's not in a relationship right ? I'll take care of her , even better i'll eat her up~"

Hwasa : "Okay Unnie maybe you should stop there."

Moonbyul : "It's okay Hwasa , i can eat you up too today if you want to~"

This is an interesting sight to be honest.

Hwasa : "Uhh yeah , we'll see you later (Y/N)-ssi."

Moonbyul : "Yep see you later boy , maybe i can eat you too~"