Chapter 23 : Disturbance

----A few weeks later at the market----

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Today i'll make a boba tea , yep random Yuju asked for it for no reason and welp i'm craving for some too actually so i thought why don't i just make one ? You might be wondering why don't you just buy one ? The answer is all the boba tea shop around Source Music is closed for only god knows the reason.

(Y/N) : *holding a package of raw boba*
"Let's see how do one even prepare this type of thing ? Do i just boil it in hot water ? Will it be cooked ? Hmm , screw it we'll live and learn."

After buying the remaining ingredients that we don't have in the kitchen, i go straight home. Thankfully the market is not that far from our building , so i can just walk. It's not that hot after all , today's pretty sunny but not to the point that it will give you sunburn or anything.

*buzz**buzz**buzz*

Aigoo who the heck call me at a time like this ? I swear if it's Seoho i'll give him some piece of my min- Oh it's CEO-nim (._.)

(Y/N) : "Yeoboseyo ? CEO-nim is there anything wrong ?"

CEO-nim : "Nothing wrong but where are you now ?"

(Y/N) : "I'm at the market near the station in street 24."

CEO-nim : "Okay after you're done with your personal business , i need you to come to the meeting room."

(Y/N) : "Another meeting ?"

CEO-nim : "No , i want to introduce you to the new staff that will start working next week."

(Y/N) : "Alright then. I'm goin-"

And...he hangs up the phone. Heesh at least say thanks Mr.CEO (-_-). Y'know what i'll just take my time to walk back after all he didn't tell me to comeback asap right ?

----A Few Minutes Later----

Walking on the street with fresh air really heals your soul eh ? I need to make this part of my daily life. As i was walking i passed an alley where i heard a child's cry. So i stopped and make sure i heard the right thing and i'm not half awake.

But it's just as i said before , it's a child's cry. So i turn my attention to the alley and turns out there's a child and a man , a young man actually with light brown hair. He looked panicked and confused ,

(Y/N) : "Can i help you ?"

The young man turn his attention to me , his expression changes to a relieved one.

??? : "Ah yes , ahjussi can you help us ? I found this little girl right here crying by herself , i don't know what to do but i feel bad if i just leave her alone here

??? : "Ah yes , ahjussi can you help us ? I found this little girl right here crying by herself , i don't know what to do but i feel bad if i just leave her alone here."

A-a-ahjussi ? Do i look that old or he just trying to be polite ? Ah doesn't matter now.I crouch down and talk to the little girl,

(Y/N) : "Are you all right ?"