Chapter 31 : Emergency

Jisoo P.O.V.

Aish why should i get a medical check-up first ? How can Jennie , Lisa , and Rosé left me behind when it comes to this kind of stuff ? (Sigh)

YG Ent. Driver : "We're here Ms.Jisoo."

Jisoo : "Okay , please wait for a few minutes. Thank you."

I said that while stepping out from the car ,  accompanied by my personal manager. We went inside to do a quick medical check up that YG-nim ask for. Thankfully i don't have to wait that long.

When i'm about to go back to the car,

Medic Team : "MOVE , MAKE A WAY PLEASE !!"

Hm ? The medic team passes me , wait (Y/N)-oppa ?! 

Personal Manager : "Jisoo-ssi , where are you goin-"

I ignore my manager , is that really (Y/N)-oppa ? What happened to him ? I followed them to the emergency room but stop before i arrived there. I decided to analyze the condition in front of the emergency room , there's only two people sitting on the waiting chair with bloody hands. When i was about to meet them , two girls come out from the patient room. Isn't that Sowon-ssi and Yerin-ssi from GFriend ?

Jisoo : "Excuse me but is that really (Y/N)-ssi inside the emergency room ?"

ChangMin : "Yes , sorry to ask but who are you ?"

Jisoo : "Ah i'm Kim Jisoo from YG Entertainment's BlackPink, (Y/N)-ssi 's junior back in highschool."

I turn my attention to Yerin and Sowon , their face seems so shocked. Yerin-ssi starts sobbing while Sowon-ssi just stand there with wide eyes.

Jisoo : "What happened to (Y/N)-ssi ?"

CEO-nim : "He protected me from an attacker. As a result , he got stabbed with a garden scissors...."

Jisoo : *gasp* "Oh my God...."

I can't imagine how much pain oppa have to bear while protecting the who i assumed is their CEO-nim.Out of nowhere , my eyes gets watery.

---A few minutes later---

*ding*

The doctor came out from the emergency room.

Sowon : "How is he Doctor ?"

Doctor : "We managed to stop the bleeding , but he's losing too much blood. We need to ask the nurse to give us some blood bags."

He gestured at the nurse and tell her the blood type that we need. But the nurse expression changed into grim when she heard about the information.

Nurse : "Doctor i'm afraid we ran out of that bloodtype."

Doctor : "What ? How ?"

Nurse : "The patient in room 504 need a lot of blood.We ends up using the last stock for him."

Doctor : "WE NEED TO FIND A DONOR FAST."

The Nurse ran back to the office. While the doctor can only look at his feet before finally came back to return to the emergency room but i stopped him.

Jisoo : "Doctor what blood type do we need ? Maybe we can help."

Doctor : "We need an A- blood type or an O- blood type. Preferably A- blood type."

I mean i'm an A type but i don't know whether it is an A+ or an A-.

Sowon : "Doctor i have an A blood type but i don't know if it is A- please do a blood check up on me."