Chapter 28 : Downfall

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Being shown the crime that i've done a few years ago sure jogs up my memory.

CEO-nim : "Tell me (Y/N)-ssi , is that really you in the footage ?"

As much as i want to make this into a joke , i don't think it'll be good. Probably will add more problems to the mountain of problems i'm facing right now.

(Y/N) : "Yes that's me in the footage a few years ago."

CEO-nim : "Did the girls know about this ?"

(Y/N) : "Yes, they know about my past."

Hearing my response , CEO-nim lost the color of his skin. He lost his ability to stand and decided to sit down on his comfy chair , probably this information about me is too much for him to take. On the other side , Yuuto look like he just found some treasure. He look pretty happy with the smirk that he's wearing on his face right now.

Yuuto : "I told you CEO-nim , this footage is real. This guy right here is a criminal , that supposed to be in jail right now."

(Y/N) : "So what ?"

My sudden response makes everyone eyes focused on me.

CEO-nim : "You dare to say so what ? Don't you get it ? This company i've built for years might just crumbles because of you !"

(Y/N) : "And that company you're talking about won't be able to reach this stage without me."

Yuuto : "CEO-nim , he'll bring nothing but trouble to this company later on."

(Y/N) : "How about you ? You think your own attitude is good enough to continue working in this company ?"

Without any warning , Yuuto grabs my shirt and bring his face close to mine with a grim expression.

Yuuto : "You think you're better huh criminal ?"

(Y/N) : "Take your filthy hand off me you idiot. If you're the one who found the footage , you should know the reason why the police don't want to get involved with Black Dragons problems."

Yuuto : "Heeh , so now you think you're bigger than me huh ? You think i'm afraid of you ?"

He then pat his left cheek a few times while saying ,

Yuuto : "Come on punch me here Mr.Criminal. Oh ho you're too scared aren't you ?"

Welp he asked for it , i give him a quick jab to the face resulting him falling to the floor with a bloody nose and oh boi that feel good.

Yuuto : "Arrgh , you..."

CEO-nim : " (Y/N) !! STOP !!!"

(Y/N) : "He asked for it. I'm just giving him the stuff that he wants."

Yuuto : "You saw him just punch me in the face right CEO-nim ? Let's call the police on him. So he'll suffer in the jail."

CEO-nim : "No...."

I turn my attention to CEO-nim, i can sense something's coming.

CEO-nim : "(Y/N)(L/N) , you're offically fired from your position as Head-Manager."

W-what ?

CEO-nim : "I don't want to get involve in any of your problems. I've build this company risking everything i got. I'm not gonna let it fall just because of this. That's why you have to go (Y/N)-ssi."

I can't believe what i just heard, my heart feels heavy. So heavy it almost make me lost the ability to stand.

CTS1 : "CEO-nim , you should consider on how this will impact the girls. (Y/N)-ssi has been their manager for almost 3 years now , this might bring depression to the girls."