Chapter 16 : Her Cry

(Y/N) P.O.V.

-----The Next Day-----

I legit can't sleep at all (._.) , Yerin's word still ringing CLEARLY inside my head. What word or sentence you ask ? Obviously the last one before i gave up and went to my room.

So over the past 4 or 5 hours all i did was reading a book while listening to music or just watching videos on the internet. Fun facts do you know cats can hear dolphins ? Theoretically , cats can hear ultrasonic noises that rodent and dolphins use to communicate. Ok enough about that , i should grab some coffee from the vending machine at the lift hall.

So i went to the lobby. Damn this place is actually pretty scary at dawn , the hall with such a low light making the sinister feeling even worse, maybe it is a bad idea to come here alone. Last time i came here was with Umji.

I quickly put the money to the vending machine.Legit the atmosphere makes my heart beat faster , it's just so quiet to the point it's really weird.When i was about to take the coffee can from the vending machine ,

*ding*

Hm ? Who use a lift at this hour ? When i look at the lift , the door opens to show

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

No one. Okay is this supposed to be a prank ? Meh just let it go , i took the drink from the vending machine. I don't know why but the urge too look at the lift is so strong , so i decided to take a look at it again.

It is still open like it's calling me , but again aren't lift door supposed to close after a few minutes ? But this lift door is still open , okay this is creepy. Suddenly the light inside the lift starts flickering before it finally died , i started shivering not because how cold it is but because how creepy the phenomenon i have to face now.

*clank* The lift's metallic door quickly close making a big sound that makes my heart dropped. Okay i need to get out of here a.s.a.p , so i ran back to the dorm , not even trying to look back i just keep walking to get back as quick as i can.

Back at the dorm , i don't think i need the coffee anymore.My adrenaline is enough to keep me up for the day , gosh my goosebumps won't go away.

-----Later On-----

It's 7 AM , i'll go down to talk with Changmin-hyung he must know something about this. Using a different lift i went down to search for hyung and hey speak of the devil ,

Changmin : "Yo , (Y/N) it's pretty rare to see you down here at a time like this."

(Y/N) : "Oh yea , hyung i got a question. Did you guard this place last night ?"

Changmin : "Yep last night it was my shift. What's up ?"

(Y/N) : "Did you see anyone using the right lift from the main lobby ?"