Thank you & GFriend Book Possibility

So i woke up earlier this morning and decided to write some stuff for the "Star-Crossed One" book when i realized this book hits 50k reads.

50K READS HOW THE HEC-

I would never thought the book gain so much attention like dang...

Big thank you to everyone who reads the book and supports it. This wouldn't happen if everyone's not here so again thank you..

And now for the news..

I kinda wanna announce this after the book i'm currently writing is done but people been asking me to do another GFriend x Male Reader Book so imma just spoil it now.

I actually already have plans for GFriend book. I'm planning to write a book for each members, now hol' up that's only a plan. Hopefully i can actually do it while staying alive.

Now let's talk about updates, the book's update will be really slow considering college's about to start and i'll still have to finish my current book.

Each book will be released one by one (because i can't take too many plot line at the same time, my brain capacity is lower than an old Nokia memory card).

So here's the link to the first book :

The Actor and The Idol

https://my.w.tt/u3dJFG3598

So yeah i guess that's all, once again thank you for 50k !! Love y'all fam !

I'm out boii !! (⌒ω⌒)