Issue 7: Killer Queen Part 3: Death On Two Legs

"I think that could have gone better." I said as Silver Banshee and I walked back onto the ship. Silver Banshee was covered in blood.

"You could've helped." She said. While she did a majority of the brawling and killing I stood back and admired her work while destroying all the security cameras (out of the shot, of course.) I thought Waller would have a huge squad of heavy hitters but it was only Deadshot, Killer Croc, The Enchantress, El Diablo, and a ninja girl.

"You told me you could do it yourself. Besides, I did help eventually... I told Manta to help you after he was done with the body." I said as Manta threw the bag into the ship. "Alright, Let's Head out! Only a matter of time before that girl with the Katanas shows up! Wish I got her name. She was fairly good."

"Are you telling me you were scouting talent instead of fending them off?" Manta asked.

"Mercy, hon! We need to skedaddle!" Roulette called. Mercy begrudgingly walked out of her room and started the ship.

"Is she still pouting?" I asked.

. . .

"Alright, I've never done this before... any tips?" I asked Mercy as I held the body bag over the Lazarus Pit.

"I don't know. I've never been there for any of Lex's freakier experiments. Even when he was making that freaky Supergirl clone. I don't think he's even used one of these things before since you go crazy if you use it."

"Well I need a cryomancer on the team and since Lenny can't do it and I don't feel like dealing with Victor Fries..." I dumped the bag into the pit and different bones from Lincoln's skeleton came falling out.

"Well that's disturbing." Mercy said as the pit began to bubble. I then realized Mercy had just reminded me of the only flaw with the Lazarus.

"Be a doll and grab me that syringe from the bench." I ordered Mercy.

"Um, excuse me!?" Mercy folded her arms.

"Do it or the both of us have a high probability of dying." I said. Mercy groaned before going over to the table. As she did I noticed the pit start to turn blue. My eyes widened before a huge ice blast shot out to the ceiling. It was so powerful it even pushed me back. Mercy looked over at me in distress before looking at the pit. Out rose a white haired girl with extremely pale skin and blue lips. Her eyes were pure white and she was exhaling cold air. She shot another blast at me that I ran away from. I used telekinesis to grab the syringe out of Mercy's hands before running towards Frost. She was going to take the whole place down if I didn't sedate her and I couldn't have that happening. When I got in arms reach of her she grabbed me by the throat and stared through my heart with an icy glare. She put a hand to my temple and I felt myself receiving a literal brain freeze.

"M-Mercy!" I shouted. Reading up on Lincoln's files she'd say something about how there'd be no mercy if she wasn't currently a mindless zombie. Mercy kicked her into a wall, cracking it slightly. I fell to one knee.

"Are you alright!?" She asked.

"Don't... break... anything..." I said clutching my throat.

"Are you serious!? You're about to die and I save you and-" Mercy began to say before turning and barely stopping Frost from impaling her with two ice blades coming out of her arms. Mercy broke off the blades before Killer Frost shot out ice Breath that started to freeze Mercy. It froze her from her midsection down and Killer Frost walked over to her before grabbing her throat. It appeared like she was trying to rip Mercy's head and spine out of her body. Before she could, I ran up behind her and injected her with the syringe directly on the top of her head. She held her own head before slowly falling over and passing out. I grabbed a small laser beam from my work table and melted Mercy out of the ice block.

"Next time don't argue with me when I say 'get the syringe'." I said as she fell out.

"Asshole..." She muttered. "What the hell was even in there?"

"A liquid sedative... with a brain chip."

"A brain what?"

"You'll see soon enough." I said. "You should bring her to one of the containment cells."

"Yeah and while I'm at it I'm sure you'll want me to dress her, too." Mercy said. Wait, what? I looked back down at Killer Frost and-

"Oh. I didn't even notice she was naked." I said with a small smirk.

"Sure you did, perv." Mercy said picking her up. "I'll ask Banshee if she has any clothes to spare."

"Good girl."

"Don't patronize me." Mercy threatened me. I looked over at one of the orange test tubes and the growing fetus.

"Let's hope you won't be such a problem." I told Reverse-Flash.

. . .

"You can't let her do this to me you bastards! I thought we were a team!?"

"You're only on the team until Waller says you ain't, mate."

"Come on! One of you fucks have to help me! Lawton!? Quinn!? Don't just fucking stand there!"

"Unlike you, they know what happens when you try to cross The Wall."

BEEP

"Eh, That nickname needs a bit of work."

"Quiet, Quinzel."

BEEP

"You sick fucks! I swear to god I'll make all of you pay for this!"

"Hard to do that when you're dead."

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

"AH!" I shot up and looked around. Was that all a Dream? I was in a cell. But not one of the ones from Belle Reve. It was plain, but a lot better furnished. Hell, the bed I was on feels like an actual bed.

"How the hell did I get here?" I asked out loud. "Where is here!?" I was starting to get irrationally angry for no reason. "And why do I have a pounding headache!? What the hell happ-" I said before I started to remember. That wasn't a dream. I really fucking died. But... how am I-

My thoughts were interrupted by a door opening by itself and a guy in a suit with some chick in a kimono and another chick in a secretary outfit walking in.

"Hello, Louise."