Issue 13: Hello Kitty

"Meow~, Kitty like!" The girl said before shaking her head. "Ugh, no! Get it together, Katie!" She shouted at herself.

"Allow me to introduce you to my daughter. Katherine Walker although she likes to go by Kitten." Killer Moth said.

"Liked to be called Kitten. It's just Katherine now. What is this, anyway? Why'd you have me wait upstairs?"

"Well, I was trying to get you a job."

"Wha- with your weird supervillain friends!?"

"We're not his friends." Banshee said.

"What she said." Cold added.

"You know I don't do that stuff anymore!"

"Yes and you've been lying around in my house for the last five years spending my stolen money on new clothes and cars ! You're twenty-three and unemployed but still not robbing banks! Which I don't understand because you have all the tools and abilities to get the money for yourself! You even still wear the bracelet!"

"The bracelet? Is that like a knockoff version of the Lantern ring?" I asked.

"How dare you even make a comparison!" Sapphire said.

"Show them the bracelet." Killer Moth said.

"No! I just wear it because it looks cute!" She said.

"I'll admit my curiosity is peaked. I'd really like to see what this mystical bracelet is, Kitty, was it?" I said. Kitten looked at me with a slight blush before shaking her head again and muttering "I don't go by that anymore..." before showing a pink bracelet on her arm with an X on it. She hit the X and soon a metal armored suit surrounded her body. It was a Metallic Black with a white skull on her face and a pink X on both her forehead and the center of her suit. Fake Pink hair came out of the back of it and a strange looking blade shot out of her wrist before she grabbed it.

"Okay, so like, this is a suit I had my dad make me so I could kill this one loser named Starfire. I call it Pink X, I based it off this like fake super villain that was in the news a long time ago that they never caught. I would've beaten her but she had her little dumb Titan Brigade with her." Kitten said. Her eyes would glow pink every time she spoke with a robotic voice. she tapped the X on her chest. "But I used it once and I'm not gonna use it again because I don't do gross supervillain stuff!"

"If I could just-"

"Ugh, is he still here?" Cold said before grabbing his cold gun and shooting Killer Moth. "Mercy, could you be a doll and get him out of here? He'll be thawed in 30 minutes." Mercy rolled her eyes and pulled Moth out of the room.

"Hey! What the H, He was my ride home!" Kitten said.

"Could you just give us a minute?" I asked Kitten before turning to the rest of the group.

Kitten POV

I stared at the group of freaks as they talked about something. Meanwhile I kept staring at the cute guy.

"So your power is you're a spoiled a rich girl that's the daughter of one of Batman's worst villains?" I looked over at this freaky tall girl with orange hair.

"No, I don't have a power because I'm not a supervillain and I'm not joining whatever the hell this is!"

"What this is is the newest richest man alive creating a team of the best badguys on the planet without their heads up their asses that could actually take out every good guy on earth while also getting absolutely loaded." The girl explained to me. I sarcastically yawned at the idea.

"Seriously pass."

"Did the bleach in your hair seep it's way into your brain?"

"I'm a natural blonde!"

"From what I saw you could totally kick ass. Didn't you say you beat up three bodyguards up there? Those were Lex Corp. security guards. Quite literally the best money could buy. Not to mention how bad ass that suit looked. Why the hell would you learn how to fight and get all that stuff if you're just gonna not use it?"

"Because I did all that to impress that stupid dickhead Nightwing and all I got for it was two trips to Stryker's Island and one to Arkham where they worked on my 'obsessive personality'." I huffed.

"You had a crush on Nightwing?" The girl laughed.

"Yeah but apparently he has a thing for dumb orange chicks with big dumb tits! Whatever. After he kicked my ass a second time I decided I was done with supervillain shit and boys."

"Are you sure? I've been around the block a couple of times and I know talent when I see it. You're an irritating brat but you have talent."

"Save it for someone who cares. Nothing's gonna get me to join." I said before the cute guy looked over at me and I froze. He smiled and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"...Nothing."

Your POV

"I mean, I like her." Roulette said.

"You're only saying that because you don't want to look like as much of a jackass as you do for getting tricked by Killer Moth." Cold said.

"Her voice and personality are insufferable." Manta said.

"Usually I'd always spring for another female member but we don't need to spring for this one." Sapphire chimed in.

"Am I the only one who saw her suit? It looked even more heavily armored than Batman's. She might be the only good thing Moth has ever created."

"Her? Or the suit?" Cold asked me.

"Yes."

"Well, even if we did agree to let her join, not only does she not fit the criteria of 'no C Listers or below' as she's not even on the list." Sapphire added.

"True but it wouldn't be a bad idea to have some sacrificial pawns when the time comes." I said.

"And as for the part where she said she doesn't want to be a villain?" Manta asked.

"Easy. I manipulate the crush she has on me." I said.

"How do you know she has a crush on you?" Cold asked.

"It's obvious. The way she looks at me, the way she obediently showed us her little suit after I asked her to and-" I looked over at her and smiled. She immediately started to blush and look away. "That."

"I say see what (Y,N) has planned." Banshee said. "He's supposed to be one of the smartest men alive so he's probably planning something we don't know about."

"That's the most I've heard you say and it was to praise this dirtball?" Sapphire asked. "Alright, fine. If you do have anything planned it better be good."

"Of course." I said before turning around to look at Kitten again. "Do you want a job?"

"Were you like not listening? I told you I'm not gonna-"

"It doesn't have to be a job with us down here. You could become my secretary for my day to day operations, where all you have to do is spend time with me and write down some things I say." I said. Kitten looked flustered. "And if you don't mind me saying, I would really enjoy the company." She was frozen on her feet and just staring at me before a nervous smile appeared on her face.

"Y-Yeah, Okay."