End Up Here - 5 Seconds Of Summer

I crumpled a piece of paper throwing it aimlessly at the trash can. And nope, hindi na-shoot.

It's probably the the 50th paper that I have crumpled. I heave a stressfull sigh as I stand up to get another piece of paper that may end up as a crumpled paper a few minutes later.

"Geez, calm down. It's not like you're doing a fake excuse letter back when we're highschool." Iara said as she save another picture of Luke Hemmings in her phone from Pinterest.

I was about to answer ng sagutin na iyon ni Sienna para sa akin. "Its because it's not just a fake excuse letter, you little idiot". She playfully threw a popcorn in Iara's way na agad namang sinita ni Mae Anne.

"Gosh pwedeng barahan lang walang kalatan sa kwarto ko?" She said as she gave Sienna a glare.

"Unfortunately, I'm doing my wedding vow who's due date is tomorrow," I said crumpling the paper I was holding for rejecting all those crappy ideas na nilalabas ng brain ko. "And I don't have any idea how the fuck I'm going to make this perfect for him."

Actually, tonight is our 'Girls Night Out'. Huling gabi ng pagiging dalaga't malaya like what Sienna said. We're having sleepover in Mae Anne's house, just the three of us. I remembered rejecting Iara's ideas of having a bridal shower since puro kalokohan mangyayari dun. Just what Iara likes.

We're dancing, jumping, and goofing around a while ago just like we're highschools experiencing their first party nang sumagi sa isipan ko na di pa nga pala ako nakakagawa ng wedding vow.

So here I am, stressing ang panicking on how to make a memorable vow with only few hours left.

I crampled another paper, sighing as I realize how hopeless my case is.

I heard a chukle from Mae Anne's lips. "It's like we're having a marathon when Nica wrote her first love letter to Syd on their first monthsarry. Gurl, you're stressful as fuck like that right now." She said earning laughters from both Sienna and Iara.

I rolled my eyes at them as I get another piece of paper.

"I just can't put the right words to express what i feel. Heck, I don't even know what I want to express for I know I have said every single thing that's on my mind to him." This is harder than I thought. Curse me for underestimating the time it needs for writing a vow, or maybe its just me who find this difficult.

I am so drown in my worries and jumbled thoughts when i felt someone snap their fingers in my face bringin me back to reality. It's Iara's.

"Hey gurl, listen up" Iara said looking at me making some eye contact, "Just breathe okay?  Think of all the times you were together. Think about the journey of both of you, where you guys passed all the ups and downs. No need to feel pressured tho’, kasi kahit ‘ily’ ilagay mo mapapaiyak mo ‘yang si Syd.” I can’t help not to laugh at her last words.

Tumango naman sina Mae Anne at Sienna bilang tanda ng pagsang-ayon kay Iara.

I heaved another deep sigh as I stared to the ceiling, letting my mind wanders back to the past hoping that it will sparks some great ideas for my vow.  I was so lost in reminiscing when I heard that familiar beat that I haven’t heard for so long.

“Ugh. I thought after high school you’ll get over your ‘5SOS phase’.” Mae Anne said to Iara as she plays an old 5 Seconds of Summer  blasting through the speakers.

That song.

I smile to myself as an idea pops to my mind. I grabbed Iara and planted a kiss on her cheeks. “Gosh, thank you gurl! You’re a life saver!”

I hopped off the bed and giddily grab another piece of paper and pen, writing down as I know now what my heart wants to express for tomorrow.

I can’t help the tears flowing continuously in my face as I stared to the teary-eyed faced of the man I’m going to spend my life with. I know for a fact that we’re not crying because we’re scared or pained but because we know that we made it.