one

"mackenzie wake the fuck up!" i was awaken by a loud voice calling my name

"omg maddie let me sleep" i replied

"mackenzie do you know it's 7:30am now" maddie said

i was quickly awake and dashed into the bathroom took a shower and brushed my teeth, i didn't manage to eat anything snack for breakfast because im almost late.

our mom drove us to school and we went to the high school department, we're not that popular in our school we may be known by other people, but one particular couple is very famous at our school.

johnny orlando, and nadia turner, johnny is the most popular guy in our school nadia just got popular because of johnny, yes he's a fuck boy everyone knows that he's also the hottest okay, yes i like him but i wouldn't choose to date him if ever, which probably won't happen.

i ran up to my first class i was almost late but gladly not, all of the seats are taken except for the one that's next to johnny.

"hey would you mind if i sit in here?......" i said softly, "yeah yeah sure no problem" he smiled

okay he's not that rude but he's still a cheater so no, the first period was over i walked to my next class and again im with the same class with johnny.

he sat next to me which is pretty weird. "hey ziegler" he said smirking, "uh.... what?" i replied

at that point i was panicking because i can't even handle a talk with him, its such a dream.

"okay we would have an activity consisting a partners, and i will decide who your partner will be" ma'am anna said

i honestly don't care because I don't have any friends in here, almost everyone got disappointed well not for me tho.

"ms. ziegler your with orlando" our teacher said

i feel bad luck was coming at me and i don't want her or her amigos, but what can i do they visited on my life once again.

"henlo" he said softly

shit that was cute, but serious mackenzie will dominate for this round.

he tucked my hair behind my ears, i was blushing and panicking like seriously i do like him but its just not good.

i started focusing on our activity and ignoring him because i don't want to be distracted and my flirty self to strike.

"and.... im done" i said happily

i finished the activity, he did help me a bit tho so it's alright.

"thank you!" he said smiling, he hugged me and kissed my cheek

at that point i was holding onto my dear life, i was just shocked and like im in a dream i feel like im in another universe actually.

then i glanced at my side and saw a phone directed at me and johnny it looks like she took us a picture.

"ziegler you better prefer yourself because you're in trouble" avery said giving me an evil smile

oh shit my heart pounded, avery is very closed to nadia so i know what will happened.

S I D E  N O T E :
henlo! this chapter is long on what i expected i would write, im really liking this story, anyways please vote because i want clout ( im kidding) oki bye luv y'all beautiful humans

😌🤠