fourteen

lauren and i prepared the ingredients for the cookies while johnny is at the living room scrolling on his phone.

"and..... we're done we'll just let them cool in here" i said to lauren and went to johnny, it's still awkward talking to him after confessing our feelings to each other.

"hey" he smiled at me, his eyes sparkled and his smile is the sweetest

"uh, kenzie... im really sleepy can i sleep at maddie's room?" she said rubbing her eyes and standing slouchy

"yeah sure" i replied back, "also please don't eat all of the cookies" she said crossing her arms.

johnny and i nod then she went to maddie's room, we were in silence none of us talk for a whole minute straight, i decided to crack the silence since he doesn't really start conversations.

"so, how's life?" i asked moving closer to him, "lots of ups and downs" he said with and uninterested town.

"its okay" i rest on his chest, "i wish it was" he stroked my hair and wrapped his arms around me

"just so you know... im here, you can always talk to me" i reassure him, "thank you" he kissed my forehead

my cheeks were very red, i still can't believe the fact that he feels the same way as i do, even though we didn't have any label it felt he was my boyfriend, my everything.

we went to my room and laid on my bed, we cuddled and i easily fell asleep.

"cold" i said snuggling on him, he instantly wrapped his body around mine.

............

i woke up to a bright sunny saturday and vehicles honking, i look at johnny he is still asleep, looking like an angel

lauren woke up and ate the cookies we left for her, i lazily grabbed my phone and scroll through my feed.

"hey" he said lightly, he just woke up yet he managed to look perfect, "good morning" i jumped on his arms and looked at his mesmerizing eyes

S I D E N O T E :
hi, sorry this is a very trashy chapter but this is all i can make for now, im really tired cause we went out, anyways im starting to lose interest on this book so i might update less, like 5 or maybe even 4 times a week.

THANK YOU for 1,5k+ reads it means the world to me but uh yeah I LOVE YALL!!!

💕-kt