fifteen

"ah your heavy" he chuckled, "oh, wow ok then" i pretended to be mad, i know he's joking he always does that.

"hey! that was a joke" he shouted, "i know" i laughed.

i took a bath and dressed up nicely, "kenzie" he called me "what?" i replied, "lauren and i will go home, our parents are coming home" he said calmly.

"okay, just call me when y'all got home" i hugged him and gave him a goodbye kiss, i watchef them walk out from my house.

I was pretty sad, im alone again, and maddie won't be home until monday she had a trip with her friends while here i am stuck in my house.

"johnny!" i sprinted out from my house and chase him "you scared me, what?" he replied, "won't your dad hurt you if he saw you in your house" i said with a worried tone.

lauren looked at us confused "what?" she squinted her eyes, "uhmm, lauren I'll bring you home but i need to go to the store to buy something so when we got there lock the doors" we walked at johnny's house, lauren is still asking us questions but johnny kept ignoring it and changing the subject.

we got at their house, lauren waved goodbye to johnny, and he waved back too.

"are you sure your mom won't be mad if i stay in your house" we walked back to my house "she won't, trust me" i said reassuring him

"thanks you're an angel..... princess" he held my hand and smiled.

we finally reached my house, he didn't get to pack clothes so i bought him some.

i opened the door, "mackenzie why aren't you home..... and who's that guy" my mom crossed her arm

"im kenzie's boyfriend... johnny" my eyes widened when he said that. "oh well why didn't mackenzie mention you to me" my mom chuckled.

"maybe she's just shy" he laughed, "uh mom, i'll just talk to him okay" i pulled him to the corner of my house

"why did you say that" i said quietly as possible "why don't you want me to be your boyfriend" he squinted and crossed his arm

"no, you don't understand it, my mom is crazy she'll say it to everyone and you know nadia and her friends talks to my mom, i don't want them to be mad at me, it'd be a big disaster" i sighed

"don't worry, they won't" he hugged and calmed me, he held my hand and sat on the couch.

it's unbelievable, it's too good to be true

S I D E N O T E :
hii, finally my update schedule is back to normal, anyways this plot is literally going downhill, like eh

ALSO THIS STORY IS ALMOST ON 2K READS WOW!

thank y'all, my frands 😌😊