Chapter VIII

First off i'ld like to thank you for reading. Secondy, 1K reads ALREADY!!! Thank you so much to all of you, it means so much to me. ❤❤❤

Love you lots..

___

I have seen many storms in my life.
Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature.

~Paulo Coelho

* * *

A heavy long breath leaves my somewhat dry lips as I tiredly look at the test paper before me. Having stayed up late all night revising and going through all the methods for my calculus test has fully drained all the energy out of me. I have these big bags under my eyes and an itchy throat, due to lack of enough rest.

"I hope you're all aware that this test is mandatory." Mr Ray our math teacher announces to the class very sternly. "Answer all questions carefully and correctly, because all your grades are kept record of. And with that said you may begin."

Everyone drops there attention from Mr Ray and onto their test papers, and I can't help but look around for where in the world Dominic could be. Since the incident with his father last night, I haven't seen him in school at all.

"Who are you looking for?" Natalie whispers from behind me. Before I answer her question I'm interrupted by Mr Ray's deep voice.

"Do we seem to have a problem Ms Nicolette, Ms Mason?" He asks looking between us with narrowed eyes.

"No Sir." I answer back politely, looking down at my paper.

After the test, the dismissal bell rings signalling the time for recess. I slowly grab my bag and take my sheet to Mr Ray's table, in hopes of getting that A+

"Let's go, I'm getting hungrier by the minute." Natalie says frowning.

"I'm coming." I chirp, walking over to where she stands and we begin walking along the hallway.

"What happened to you, you look like you've drank a dozen mugs of strong coffee." She chuckles.

"Is it that obvious?" I deadpan, "I'm just really tired, I think I might not even pass my test. Kill me now!" I groan.

"You stayed up all night didn't you?" She chuckles again before saying, "You're the smartest girl I know, you can ace any test."

"But to pass a test you need to study, and if you don't study you fail Natalie. F.A.I.-" I said trying to pin point the fact but was cut off.

"I get it." She rolls her eyes, and I laugh. I put my bag in the locker and walk over to the cafeteria with Natalie. We collect our trays of food and walk over to the table where Pete and Kelsey were sitted.

"Hey guys." I say smiling weakly at my friends. It sounds so off to say the least, because I never really had friends. I was labelled as the nerd and i purely disliked that. Call me smart or what but I disregarded labels as much as I hate raisins.

And for the raisins, people say It's nature's candy but that doesn't change the fact that they taste awful. Don't judge my food criticism people.