28

Briesnz POV

"Mom I missed you and yo cooking soo much, maybe I should come over here
more often."

"Girl I know you do, got a baby and don't know how to act."

I just started laughing at her crazy ass.

"Okay but not you said ion know how to act 😭."

" yes girl I did. Period."

"Okay now you doing a lot , what videos you been watching ?" I said dying laughing at her.

Ever since I came home from my lil trip I been coming to see my mom. She been giving me all the REAL love and support that I need. I might just move back in with her but idk yet , just cause I might need some privacy or anything.

"But frl tho mom, I been wanting to talk to you bout some stuff."

"What stuff?"

"When I was on my trip , tell me why I seen my daddy and-"

"Stay away from him. I changed my number and I made sure to never see him again for a reason." She said cutting me off and getting serious.

"But why he seemed so nice and happy to see me."

"He is a whole mother type of evil, he is deceiving and you to nice to see it."

"How do you know he's only been to jail my whole life and you should cut him some slack, he just got out like 2 months ago."

"Yo whole life? Whew chile !" She said laughing.

"What why you laughing ? This ain't funny."

"He did go to jail when you was 11 but he got out like 2 years after that. He didn't come back for some odd reason, and I had to change my number cause I kept getting these lil weird phone calls. That's another reason why you went to private schools. "

"Wait so huh? I'm complete lost right now. Why didn't he come back?"

" you know how your uncle Dontae used to be a big drug dealer or what ever? Your daddy was a opposition so I had to cut the tie with me and him but I found out I was pregnant with you. Dontae let us have the exception , and then yo daddy started doing funny stuff like trying to get me to tell dontae business to him and I wouldn't tell so he would beat me. The day he went to jail is the day I told him day I wanted to see other people and break up for good and he just beat me up way worse then all the other times. He would usually just punch me 2 or 3 times or slap me around and stuff but nothing as serious as that time."

At first I was gone give him the benefit of the doubt , but now that I'm just figuring out that he beat on my mom it's fuck him and his I missed you's.

"Why am I just finding this out ?" I said letting a tear slip out.

Knowing the fact that I got abused and I was letting the shit slide really hurt me cause my mama was gong through the same stuff I was going through and she obviously didn't tell nobody if we lived in the same house.

"Because, I wanted to be strong for you and I didn't want you to think less of him. But now that your grown I don't care."

"So that's the reason why when he went to jail I stayed with grandma for like a month ?"

"Yes, now let's talk about something that's not making me think about all that sad sentimental shit, like is you and Kd still fucking or what?"

I just bust out laughing. It's crazy cause I was just crying. I was not this bipolar in my last relationship.

"Hell no. I fucking hate him so much, but I love his restarted self.. And mom I already told you I got a new baefriend and it's been that way for almost a year now."