Chapter One: My life is boring.

Disclaimer: I do not own Danny Phantom or any of the characters. Nor does DemonicSister.

"Hey Mclame!" I dodged a waded piece of paper that a football jock had thrown. I sighed. My life isn't as great as my parents thought it was. I was
bullied, have no friends, and no boyfriend. My life is a losing game.

After high school, I was planning to follow my dream and become a famous popstar. Everyone will remember my name.

Another wad of paper flew over my head,"Mclame! I was talking to you!"

"Whatever, Trevor." I rolled my eyes. Trevor's definition of talking and my definition of talking is two different things.

Trevor glared at me. I rolled my eyes. What's the worse he can do?

"Yo, Trevor!" My heart skipped a beat. It was my crush,  Anthony Travis.

Anthony had brown hair, light blue eyes, and perfectly built biceps. In my opinion, he is the definition of perfect.

"Was'up!" Trevor forgotten about me and greeted his fellow football player and friend.

I took my chance and went outside to the school parking lot.  I don't like riding a bus and I don't own a car, sadly. So, I usually walk to and from school. It doesn't matter what the weather is like.

I walked home to my parent's apartment. My usual route at home: clean the living room, cook, clean the kitchen, the bathroom, and then I usually go to my room.

I grabbed my guitar case from under the bed. I opened it and it showed my purple electric guitar with blue flames. I carefully picked it up and strummed the chords. My music is my passion. It always has been since I was a little girl.

I don't know how long I've played, but by the time I put it away, it was dark. I sighed, then I got into the shower, brushed my teeth, and went to bed. I knew it was going to be a long day tomorrow.