Chapter Two: My immortal

Disclaimer: I do not own Danny Phantom or any of the characters from the show. I don't own the song My immortal by Evanescence. Nor does DemonicSister. Art's not mine or DemonicSister's.

I opened my locker and grabbed my books and my binder full of my songs. Everyday at school, during my free period, I write my songs and play the school piano in an empty classroom.

Of course, I had to ask the principal for permission to use the piano. It took a while to convince him, but in the end, he agreed. All he wanted from me was not money like he usually does to he students, he wants to listen me play from time to time.

Once he did, he had told me that I had the talent to bend the world to my will if I wanted to.

Basically my first fan is an adult. I don't care. A fan is a fan.

I went into the empty classroom with the piano, sat on the stool, and started to play the piano, singing while I do so.

Please listen to the song before you continue.

This song was more touchy than the other songs I wrote. I dedicated this song to my lost loved ones and maybe even Sidney Poindexter. I haven't decided yet. He committed  suicide because of the bullying he went through.

When I alone and I near locker 724, I can feel his presence. At first, I thought it was just my imagination. But, I realized, ever since Poindexter died, if any bullying happened near that locker, something bad happens to the bully, leaving the victim untouched.

The last time I was near that locker was when I needed someone to talk to. Call me crazy, but I swear that Sydney's soul is in that locker. ( Or being haunted as a ghost as the Fenton's would say. Yes, I know the Fenton's. I babysat their one year old daughter sometimes!) When I talk to 'Sydney', I can feel him listening to my problems. Like I said, call me crazy. I don't care.

I continued to play the piano. Just until I heard clapping. I jumped and turned around.  Anthony Travis was at the doorway, clapping.

I blushed. I've never really played in front of someone before, besides the school principal.  My parents haven't even heard me play before. But then again, they don't acknowledge that I exist. I swear, I could be doing drugs, or pregnant, and they wouldn't even care. Great parents I have, right? The only people that knew I had existed were my grandparents, but they passed away not to long ago.

"Did you hear all of that?" I asked.

"I'm sure the whole school heard." Anthony answered.

I groaned,"That's just great. More bullying for me. 'Hey look it's Amberline Mclame!'"

Anthony laughed,"You know it's not true. You have a beautiful voice." He smiled.

I blushed again," Thanks, I guess."

He handed me a piece of paper,"Call me sometime, okay?"

He left me alone to my own thoughts.

I opened the folded paper and written on it was his number. I smiled. Maybe I do have a chance with Anthony.