Chapter Eleven: The Return of the Ghost King

It was a few months later that I've decided that Danny was well-trained and knew the knowledge of the Ghost Zone that he was ready. Ready for what? I don't know. I was trying to be dramatic. But what I do know that Dipstick was prepared for anything that throws in his way.

I'll admit, I did have some help. When I found out that Danny had an ice core, I had to ask an old friend from the Far Frozen named Frostbite. He was more than happy to help a ghost (Even if it's a Halfa.) After all, it's very rare to find a ghost with an ice core. Rarer than the chances of the Ghost King ever returning. 

I watched as Danny (In his human form) argued with his older sister, Jazz. That name does sound familiar, but I don't really care right now. What I do care, is that his so-called sister is sticking her nose where it don't belong. She doesn't need to know everything about Danny. I swear, this girl is going to get on my nerves. And when she does, she will regret it. 

I saw Danny's mouth twitch in annoyance as his sister kept on ranting about 'keeping secrets from her' and how 'ghosts don't exist'.  

"How many secrets are you keeping from me, Jasmine?" I watched in satisfaction as Jasmine flinch when Danny said her full name. She didn't answer the question.

Danny smirked, "Exactly. Now for the last time, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!"

Danny turned and walked in a nearby alley and transformed into his alter ego. He landed next to me on the rooftop.

"I'm sorry about that. Jazz means well, but when it comes to secrets, well, you saw." Danny explained. I nodded. 

He grabbed my hand and my face went warm. Which is unusual. I'm dead. Why is my face warm? 

Danny smirked once more. " Are you blushing?" 

I sputtered. "No." I took my hand away from his. 

I then saw Skulker flying away from the Fenton's home. His mechanical face filled with fear. Something was wrong then. Skulker doesn't just run away from anything. NO matter how dangerous it is. 

"Hey!" I called out. Skulker stopped and looked at me. "What are you running from?" 

"HE has returned!" Skulker shouted. " Pariah Dark has returned!"