Chapter Nine: Meeting Danny Fenton/Phantom

I looked at the green swirling portal in front of me. From the inside, I could heard someone, a male, screaming in pain.

Suddenly, the screaming stopped. I went into the portal and I was now in a lab of some kind.

On the walls were Ectoplasm. Splatters of it anyways. Weapons of some sort were everywhere. On the ground, hung on the wall, on the desk.

On the ground, unconscious was a white-haired boy. He wore a black jumpsuit, white boots, and gloves.

He woken. His eyes were neon green. Ectoplasm green. 

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was used to seeing glowing green eyes. I have them myself. But seeing them on someone else was.... unsettling.

(I know Johnny has green eyes, but his eyes were almost human.)

"Who are you?" The boy asked.

"Ember McLain." I answered, plucking a few strings from my guitar.

"Danny Fenton. Are you a ghost?"

What's with the questions?

"Yes, I am. But don't worry. I won't harm you." I said.

He relaxed. Then he looked into the mirror and yelped,"What the...?"

"You're a ghost." I said, like it's an everyday thing to say.

"But, I don't want to be a ghost. I just want to be normal!" Suddenly there was a bright flash of white light and Danny was now a human.

"Whoa." Was all I said.

"Can you do the same?" Danny asked.

I shook my head,"No. I can't. None of the ghosts can."

Well, there was one. But he's a jerk. I'm not about to tell the boy that.