Chapter 9

(A/N this chapter is about to be long and crazy so sit back and relax lol.)

*PETER'S POV*

So... Harley and I are kinda, maybe sorta, back together?

I honestly don't know what we are.

I woke up this morning with the sun intruding through the blinds.

It's Saturday... why did I wake up this early? Ugh.

I turned over sleepily and faced Harley's bed.

He's so cute when he's sleeping.

I got up and stretched. I trudged to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I heard a dull knock on the dorm room door.

I poked my head out of the bathroom and glanced at Harley, who was grudgingly waking up.

"Who is that?" He mumbled harshly. "It's 7 in the morning on Saturday." His words ran together as he shoved his head into a pillow.

"I dunno," I said and walked to the door. I looked through the peephole.

Conan.

I swung the door open, my toothbrush hanging out of my mouth.

"Sup?"

"Good morning to you too," he said. His eyes looked tired and his voice was raspy. "I need to get my stuff," he pointed to his bags sitting at the foot of my desk.

Oh yeah. I forgot about his stuff.

I motioned for him to come in and held the door. "Go ahead."

Harley was wide awake now, quietly snickering at the scene going on before him.

"I'm assuming it was a wild night," I guessed, looking at him with a judgmental expression in my eyes.

He nodded and laughed. "Don't look at me like that."

I chuckled, finished brushing my teeth, and helped him with his things.

Conan is my best friend. We're not dating anymore and honestly, I don't really have those kinds of feelings for him anymore either. I don't even feel jealousy at the thought of him and Jeremy... doing that.

He walked out to his car that he had rented and I put his stuff in the back for him.

"Bye Conan," I said hugging him.

"Bye Peter," he smiled and hugged me harder. "We'll talk soon okay?"

I nodded and waved goodbye to him as he pulled out of the parking lot.

I walked back up to my dorm and silently closed the door.

"Well... that was interesting." Harley looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

"Don't. You. Dare." I said sternly, but with a smile.

"I'm glad I woke up to see that. You looked so awkward."

I felt myself blush. "I did not."

"Yes you did," he argued playfully. I scoffed.

He paused for a moment before continuing. "I don't think I've asked you this before but um. How... how far did you and Conan get?"

I thought for a moment, making my bed. "What do you mean?"

"Like... did you guys... just kiss or did it get-"

"No," I interrupted. I already knew what he was trying to ask. "We only kissed a few times. That's it."

He nodded, content. "Okay."