Q&A ANSWERS

Q: What age were you guys when you started writing books?

A: Reese- I've been writing since I was little but I started writing on Wattpad at age 11. :)
Destiny- I've been writing little mini stories since I was around 8 or so. I have written fanfics in the past, but I never posted them to Wattpad. I actually got Wattpad about a year ago.

Q: Where are you guys from?

A: Reese- Harley's state, good ole Tennessee :)
Destiny- A hokey doke town in tEnNeSsEe :)

Q: Where do you get your main inspiration from to make this stand out from other fanfics?

A: Reese- I just have creative juices I guess😂 Honestly though, I just love both Tom and Ty, they're both sweethearts.
Destiny- I have read a lot of fanfic in my time. Some were good, some...eh. I usually just try to make it something to where it isn't that Wattpad cringey or what you find in every other book. I want our book to be unique, not like every other lovey-dovey fanfic on Wattpad.

Q: How did this idea pop into your head and who did it come from?

A: Deadpool- On March 9, 2019 at 2:00 in the morning, Destiny was laying on the floor and Reese was brushing her teeth. Reese came into the room and nonchalantly wondered, "What if Marvel made Peter bi?" Destiny sat up, her eyes glowing with an idea. "What if him and Harley got together???" The idea filled the room and both girls started planning the first book. They decided to publish the intro to it the next day, after they had gotten literally no sleep, because who does at a sleepover? The whole night they talked about how cute Harley and Peter would be and the book went on from there. Thanks for tuning in.