Chapter 11

*PETER'S POV*

Today is the day that our Thanksgiving break starts. I was sitting on the edge of my seat in Physics, waiting for Professor Stamatis to dismiss class.

"Okay," she clapped her hands together after finishing a lecture, "class dismissed. Have a good break."

I jumped up, grabbed my bag, and hurried through the double doors out into the autumn air.

Yessss. It's break. Finally.

I walked to my room at the dorm and opened the door. Harley was already there, packing the last of his things.

"Hey cutie," he said to me as I walked through the door.

I smiled. "Hey."

"You ready for this?"

I nodded my head. I'm so excited to see Dad and Pops again, not to mention finally getting to meet Harley's mom and sister.

"Yeah definitely." I glanced over at him and remembered something.

"Um... do you think we should do something about the..." He looked at me and I motioned to my neck. His hickeys from last night were still VERY visible.

"Oh yeah," he looked in the mirror. "We probably should."

"What do we do?" I asked. "I don't know," he replied. "I'm not about to wear a turtleneck."

I laughed. "I wouldn't want to be seen with you."

"Trust me, I don't blame you," he laughed too.

"We can use some concealer," I said nonchalantly.

He looked confused so I added, "Makeup."

He nodded in realization. "Yeah we could do that. Let's pick some up on our way."

We're just renting a car to take up to New York because it's only about 3 hours away by car so there's no need to buy plane tickets. But we are taking a plane to Tennessee because it's 14 hours by car.

"I bet your dads will be thrilled when they hear we're together again," he said.

"Yeah, I know they will be." From the tone of Dad's voice when we were talking to him yesterday, I think they already know that we're back together.

They know me too well.

But still, it'll be good to confirm it.

(A/N okay sorry to interrupt but THERE'S A SPIDER ON MY WALL AND I'M SCARED WHAT DO I DO okay back to the story...)

One of the things I'm most looking forward to besides seeing my family is being able to be Spider-Man in New York City again. I miss it. I haven't been able to do anything here because it would be too risky to be seen in Massachusetts when everyone knows that Spider-Man is from New York. I only brought the suit in the case of an emergency. But it'll be good to do what I love again.

I stared at the red and blue material in my bag and smiled.

Harley turned around. "You better not get hurt." It was like he could read my mind.

"I won't, I promise." I said, zipping up my bag.

We walked out of the room, making sure to lock the door before we left, and took the elevator down to the lobby. We got an Uber that took us to the place where we're going to rent a car.