Chapter 21

(A/N hey guys, so we decided to do a double update, Chapters 20 and 21 because... if you read last chapter then you know what happened and everyone that's seen Infinity War knows what happens to Peter so we decided it was best to double update. not trying to kill you but um... enjoy :/)

*PETER'S POV*

I help Dad to his feet, his side slowly healing.

"So, I figured when we get home-" I was interrupted by Mantis.

"Guys..." she said slowly, "something's happening." I turned to look at her and gasped.

"Dad." I pointed at her.

She was... dissolving. We all watched as she turned to dust and drifted away. Drax ran to where she stood, confused and looking around frantically. I noticed his hand.

Oh God no...

He turned to dust in front of us too, followed by Star-Lord, who threw his hands up. "Bye guys..."

I turned around, tears building in my eyes and a look of horror on my face as Doctor Strange drifted off.

"Tony..."

Oh God. Ow.

Dizzy. Lightheaded.

"I don't feel so good..."

I stumbled to Dad, where he held me in his arms. "Dad... Dad please. I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go." I cried.

"Peter," Dad said sadly and dropped his hand.

I dropped to the ground and Dad followed, kneeling beside me and holding me.

"I'm sorry..." I mumble.

I looked up at the orange sky, feeling my body dissolve piece by piece...

(A/N hi. it's Reese... *laughs awkwardly* THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK! thank you guys so much for reading, we really appreciate you all. and DON'T kill us please, we have yet another book coming soon ;) so follow us to be sure you don't miss anything! also don't forget to vote and leave some comments for our 10K reads Q&A pleaseeee.)

I hope you Midgardians have a BOMB-ASS day ;)