Chapter 10

{A/N okay so in MY DEFENSE Reesey's first take of that scene was making them kiss a couple times and then have the next paragraph say "Ever since I was in middle school, I was so excited to lose my virginity. And that morning, it finally happened." soO let's get on with this chapter}

*HARLEY'S POV*

That night, was one of the best nights of my life. At first it was awkward since neither of us had ever done anything like that before, but by now we have gotten the hang of it.

(a/n WiNk wOnK)

It's been two weeks since then, and here we are still not official.

I mean, I guess we are technically 'official' since we've had sex...but that also doesn't mean we are "official".

I'm laying on my bed finishing up some math homework when Peter walks in. He throws his keys to the side of his bed and flops on his bed and yells into his pillow. "AGH!"

"What is it?" I ask. He flips to his back and looks at the ceiling.

"My parents." he replied vaguely.

"What about them...?" I question slowly.

"They keep asking me about my love life and I want to tell them about you, but-"

"But what?" I interrupt.

"But, I want to tell them in person with you with me..." he sighs. "Tell them we are finally back together."

He smiles at me and my heart flutters. Well that answers my previous question.

"Peter," I shake my head and laugh.

"What?" he tilts his head like a puppy and looks at me with his big brown eyes.

"When would we be able to do that? Tell them we are...official?"

"Umm...," he flings himself into an upright position. "Thanksgiving! We get off for break next weekend. You could come to ours-"

"I planned on going down to Tennessee for Thanksgiving though?" I spoke quietly, feeling bad for interrupting his idea.

"I haven't seen Riley and my mom in ages." I continue. I love Tony, Steve, and Peter, they are my second family. But I wanted to spend time with my actual family.

"No, no, no, listen." He gets up and starts pacing back and forth putting together a plan. It was too cute. I sit up and lean against the wall of my bed.

"I'm listening." I smirk.

"Okay!" he takes a breath. "So we could go to New York with my family for a day or so, surprise them with you, tell them what we are, and then I could go down to Tennessee with you and meet your mom and sister! Then I could fly back up to New York to spend the rest of my break with my dads!" He was smiling so big and practically jumping up and down.

I take a moment to let it all sink in, thinking of all the variables. "Okay...I mean, I doubt my mom would mind. It's usually just Riley, her, and me for Thanksgiving anyways."

"So it's a plan?" Peter's voice is coated in excitement.

"It's a plan." I smile.

"This is going to be amazing." He falls backwards onto his bed with his arms spread out.

(a/n oKay so I'm not good at writing ~sexy~ stuff so I apologize in advance. if you don't like that skip to the line)

I get up from my bed and walk over to his bed. I hover over him, my arms on either side of him, a slight smirk plastered on my face. One soon occurs on his.