17

When Sean gave the idea of making their first performance on World of Dance blindfolded, she laughed so hard her belly ached more than it had ever hurt in her entire life — he's completely crazy, she thought to herself as she noticed he wasn't laughing with her.

"Oh my God, are you actually being serious right now?" She asked and he nodded.

"Of course I am." He said, proud of himself for the idea.

"Covering our mouths for wrong words was one thing Sean, but covering our eyes?" She said trying to make him understand how crazy it sounded. "That's insane."

"Exactly." He said happily. "It will forever be in people's mind-"

"...As the biggest humiliation in the history of television?" She completed. "How do you expect for us to pull that off? We won't be able to see each other, I mean, not at all?"

"Not at all." He answered with a big smile on his lips — he walked to her, standing behind her as they both faced the mirror.

"Imagine, kayc," He said — one of his hands casually on her waist and the other he used to explain. "We won't be seeing anyone, it will be just the music and us... and the crowd going crazy: yayyy, uhullll."

She laughed at him trying to imitate a crowd — she turned her face a bit, to look at him. "How are we going to find each other if we can't see each other?"

"Oh, beautiful..." He chuckled, touching her ching for a second there and she blushed because of the move, and for his use of the nickname — it's been a while since he called her so. "finding each other have never been a problem for us."

And with that he convinced her — well not really, she was still a bit skeptical about it working at the end but as his partner, she would never leave him hanging. As his partner, to try was the least she could do.

Now it was a week before the performance or the day they would be recording at least, and things were still not perfect — they didn't have a full routine, they were still not finding each other perfectly when blindfolded and Sean was getting stressed, therefore Kaycee was getting stressed.

"Ugh!" He grunted, walking to the computer after they got the routine wrong for the fifth time in a row.

"What if we take a break?" She tried, already knowing he wouldn't be happy with the suggestion.

"We don't have time for a break, Kaycee." He said.

"Maybe a half an hour break could help, put our mind in place..." She tried. "Maybe we could get some ice cream?"

He turned to her from the computer and she knew that her words were a mistake — she had learned by now that when Sean was stressed he turned into a not very nice person.

And being honest, she hated the person he was when stressed because it looked nothing like him. He was rude and had no patience at all, but she understood he was feeling overwhelmed by creating a choreography that would be on television, so she was always trying her best to not be mad at him whenever he was rude to her — she tried to be reasonable, always trying to keep him calm instead of fighting back and making everything even worse.

"Ice cream? That's what on your mind right now?" He chuckled, not happy. "I can't believe it. This looks like a mess and you are thinking of ice cream?"

He ran his fingers through his messy and sweaty hair. "You know what? Maybe you were right, I was crazy when I thought we could do this blindfolded... And that I thought I could choreography this own my own."